chp4: You have to go.

Fell pov
It was getting late and me and classic were on the couch watching more random anime's. It was getting late and classic and I were getting tired. I heard classic yawn and lay his head on my shoulder. We soon fell asleep.

I awoke up on the couch when I noticed classic wasn't next to me. Then I heard sounds coming from the fridge in the kitchen. "Your up early."I said. "I wanted you to have breakfast." Then through a bottle of mustard at my face. "What. How'd you know I liked mustard and not ketchup?" I asked. He simply answered, "grilby." "Oh" I Said plainly. I drank the mustard to get my thoughts going. The it hit me.... "PAPYRUS!" I immediately got up grabbed classic and we went to alphys's lab. "I have to get home who knows what boss I thinking. He probably thinks I'm dead. And the worst part is he probably doesn't even care"at that point I started to slow down and tear up. Classic priced and tried to calm me down. "What no absolutely not." He said then grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. "If I know anything about you and your papyrus it's that he is your everything and your his everything. No matter what he might say, he loves you to death. And don't yo ever think other wise."

                           Classic POV:
"And don't you ever think otherwise" he just started crying harder. Oh god. "NO! He doesn't love me although I love him he is just an ass that is obsessed with work! The only reason I'm alive is because he needs me to do work!" The. He went silent. ".... why would I even try to get back to him. there's no point... THERES NO POINT IN ME BEING WITH HIM!! Don't make me go back... please DONT MAKE ME GO BACK TO THAT LIVING HELL OF A-" "STOP" I said cutting him off. "none of that is true, please PLEASE trust me. He loves you. You love him. And I promise that what ever he does to you is to protect you from harm. I've heard how ruff your au is. I know it may be hard but you have to listen to me. You have to go home. You have to be with him again.... even if..." I said. "Even if what?" He asked with tears still in his eyes. "Even if it means I won't see you agin." We looked at each other with unreadable expressions. "No" he said. "No that can't happen. I CANT LEAVE YOU! Your the first person I've ever truly loved as a partner! Pleas don't make me go home!" He yelled again. I brought him into a hug. "Shhh it's ok you have to go home it'll be alright I promise." We hugged for what felt like hours when we finally broke. I wiped his tears with my thumb. I felt so bad for him. I can't imagine what it might be like for him. "Now let's go get you home" I said. He just nodded and we continued.

When we got to the lab I alphys was just in her pajamas watching anime. When she noticed us she said, "I-oh umm h-hi sans umm wh-wh-who is that?" "Uhh Well this is uhh... me." I said. "And our magic isn't working so we need your help to get him home." O-oh my god I t-think I know what t-the problem is." She put in her lab coat and ran to the elevator. "F-follow me." So we did. It was kinda creepy down there but I had been there before so it wasn't anything new. But fell on the other hand seemed terrified on top of being sad. I held him and kiss his forehead to calm him down. "I-it's right over here"said alphys. She led us into a room with a weird looking machine in it. Huh in none of the resets and times I've come here. I have never  seen this room. "Jeez alpha how many secrets you got?" I said. "Hmm I could say the same for you sans" I just blushed and even fell laughed a little. At least he was cheered up. "A-anyway umm once I get this ol' thing working it should teleport your uhh friend to his own au. I'll uhh let you two say goodbye while I work on this." Then we went to sit on those creepy beds to wait.

Fell pov:
I can't believe this. I had just found the one person that made me happy and I have to leave him. Great just great. God I hate my life. Classic noticed me tearing up again and started talking. "Fell I
...I...I" He started to sob. Oh no. He buried his face into my jacket. I didn't say anything and just held him. Then I started crying to. Here we were, two sanded crying like babies. We stayed there crying for what felt like hours. When I finally spoke up. "Class, I- mph!" I got cut off bye classic kissing me. I kissed back. This kiss was different then our other ones. It was deeper, we kissed like we would never se each other again which was probably the case. One we broke he attacked my neck. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my moans so alphys won't here. I put my hand up his shirt and started to rub his rib. I rubbed his sensitive one and he let out a moan. When I started to take off his shirt he stoped me. "N-no we can't. Not here not now. It's too early I'm sorry. I mean we haven't even got a chance to sit down and talk! God I'm sorry."He said "no it's fine. The first time is saw you when we were at grilby'a, I knew that you were special. But I can't really blame you I know I'm hot." We laughed. And he blushed.
Then alphys walked in.