Chp5: now what?

Alphys POV:
I got done with the machine pretty but I decided To leave sans and uhh sans to talk. After a while I went in and told them it was ready. Sans looked at his other with a look of reassurance. I peeped the other for teleportation then put him in the machine but before I closed it I said, "umm any final goodbyes?" Sans waled up to his other and they just looked into each other's eyes. Then he said, "bye." And his other said "see ya sometime" with tears forming in both their eyes I started up the machine and told classic to step back. He did. The machine ran for about 30 seconds when it stopped. Sans spoke. "Well I guess this is it. It was fun while it las-*knock knock*" He was cut off by a knocking g at the door of the machine. " w-what that's not right." I said. Then we heard yelling from inside the machine. "SANS?!? WHA- WHERE.?" Then another voice that said fed sorta like Samar's voice but with a slightly heavier New York accent. "Shh papyrus hold on I'll explain later." Then I other knock. "Uhh can you let us outa here?"

                          Classic POV:
"Uhh can you let us outa here?" Us? What happend? Alphys opened the door to revel fell with a meaner looking papyrus. Must be that 'boss' guy he always talks about. I got up to hug fell but got pushed away by his papyrus.

                     Fell POV:
When alphys closed the machine I felt like I was ready flit finally go home. But instead of me opening my eyes to boss yelling at me I saw boss NEXT to me still INSIDE the machine. What? That can't be right. Then papyrus spoke "SANS?! WHA- WHERE-" I shushed home and asked alphys to let us out. When we did class got up to hug me but boss pushed home away. I got mad. "Hey what was tha-" I got cut off by boss doing somthing I never thought he would do. He hugged me. I was so confused why would boss hug me? I hugged back because I think he needed it. When he let go he had tears in his eyes. "Pap no no no please don't cry I'm here shhh it's ok...I'm here." H when he calmed down he spoke. "SANS I WAS SO WORRIED WHERE WERE YOU I LOOKED EVERYWHERE! I COULDN'T FIND YOU I THOUGHT YOU RAN  AWAY!" I just stood there in disbelief. What? Boss was worried? About me? Wow I guess he really does love me. I was dumb for thinking my own brother felt nothing for me. We just looked at each other. "WELL" he said. "P-pap can we do this somewhere else please." I excused myself from class and alphys. We talked and I explained everything that happened including how I'm dating class now. He told me he was sorry and that he should have never been so hard on me. I told him that it was ok and I knew he was only trying to protect me. We continued talking.

               Classic POV
Alphys looked confused, sad and idek what else. "W-What? This wasn't supposed to happen. What did I do wrong?!?. I'm sorry sans but I have to examine the machine." Sheen to go look at the machine. I walked over to fell and his bro. "So.." I said, "your fell's bro. Well it's nice to meet you." "YOU TOO AND I HEAR YOU AND MY BROTHER ARE DATING CORRECT?" I blushed. "Y-yes that is true." Papyrus and I spoke for a while when alphys walked in and spoke. "W-well there is somthing wrong with the machine so it will take me a few days to fix it" "that's fine", I said, "Fell and paps can stay at my place." We got to the house and my papyrus wasn't home. Must be at undyne's. Then fell spoke. "So now what?"