Chp:9 the core pt 2

Fell POV
class asked if I was ready I said yes. So we walked in. Once we were in we called alphys.
"O-ok so you should be able to go in that elevator there." We walked to the elevator but it wouldn't open.
"Uhh alphys the elevator won't open." I Said
"What? W-well umm go to your left there should be another way." She said. So me and class walked over that way but it was just a room with a dead end.
"What? Alphys you said this was the way!"
"I-I'm sorry it says in my map that your supposed to go that way!"
"Well apparently your map was wrong!" I said. We walked back we got attained by some monsters. Weird I've never seen these monsters before. We dodged the attack's easily. Then there were multiple attacks going straight toward class and with out thinking I jumped in-front of him. "FELL!"

                           Classic POV
I was having a little trouble dodging the attacks without my magic but I was doing ok. Suddenly a bunch of attacks were coming straight for me! I didn't know what to do. Then fell jumped in front of me. "FEEL!" I ran front the battle and jumped down to fell's side. "Fell!" Noo wake up! Wake up! PLEASE!" I couldn't believe this was happening I knew he shouldn't have come with me. How could I let him do this! My eye was glaring but my healing powers weren't working.
"S-sans! A-are  you ok?!? What happened?"
"It's Fell he got hit! He only has one hp! I was sobbing now. It was only a matter of time before he turned to dust. Then I heard a groan. "FELL?!?"

He started to open his eyes. "Heh. So sleeping really does bring your hp over it's limi-mph!" I cut him off by kissing him. Once we broke I said. "DONT YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN YOU HEAR ME!"
"woah class calm down I couldn't let you get hit. Your far too important."
"BUT SO ARE YOU! YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING!"
"Aww you care about me." I Said nothing and hugged him tight. I didn't let go for about five minutes. "Uhh class can you stop hugging me we have to go."
"I-oh sorry I guess your right." We continued on this time being more carful in battles.
"O-ok this is the most important part of the directions. Without this you would get lost if you don't know the core like I do."
"Alright so tell us" I said.
"Ok so now you'll take a-*static noises*"
"Uhh hello? Alphys?... uh oh." I Said
"What happened?" Asked fell.
"We lost signal."
"What?!? So how are we gonna get to the problem to fill it?"
"I don't know but I do know that it's too late to go back. We have to continue. Alphys said that there is a broken electrical machine (?) somewhere on the east side of the core."
"Ok then we will just continue east." Said Fell.
"Good idea captain obvious"

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)
Classic Pov
We kept walking until we saw a door that said "Electrical Room"
"This must be it" I said. We opened the door to see a bunch o wires and metal stuff. It was really confusing.
"Umm ok we just have to find something broken"
"Yeah no shit" fell said. We looked around the room until fell saw this big machine in the middle of all of it.
"Hey I think we found our problem." He said. One of the circuits were broken. And I knew just how to fix it.
"Hey this looks similar to the invention he made me fix. It won't take long to fix this."
"Great after that we can just get outta here. It's kinda creeping me out."
"Aww is my little cherry scared" I teased.
"N-no! Your just an ass!"
"Heh calm down I was just joking with ya" I chuckled. He mumbled something I didn't hear. Funny, Fell is just like an angry kitten. Aww so cute. I snapped out of my thoughts and continued on the machine. It didn't take long to fix. I was very experienced with this kinda stuff. Anyway I finished fixing the machine and we were free to leave this place.
"Alright I'm done now we just have to find our way back." I Said enthusiastically.
"Ok so you remember the way right?" Asked fell. I froze.
"Uhhh" sweat was rolling down my skull.
"Damm it! How are we supposed to get back without getting lost?!"
"I-I dont know retrace our steps?"
"Oh my god classic that won't wor- *ring ring*