Happy ending??

Classic POV
"Oh my god classic that won't wo-*ring ring*" Fell was cut off by my phone ringing. It was alphys! I answered.
"Hello? Alphys? What happened?"
"H-hey sans the signal must have been lost somewhere in the core. But since you fixed the machine everything should be working now. Including your magic."
"Really? Yes! Ok we'll see you there" *click* I hung up.
"So? What now?" Fell asked
"We should be able to teleport now since I fixed the machine"
"Hell yeah thanks babe" I blushed when he said babe.
"H-heh no problem" we both teleported back to alphys's lab. God I was so glad to be able to teleport again. I hate walking.

Fell POV
Once we got back the the lab, alphys said, "ok now if I'm correct you should be able to get your brother and go back to your AU." She said.
"W-wow thanks alph"
"No I should be the one thanking you. I don't think I could've done this without you."
"I-oh well it was mostly class that did all the work. All I do was be a pain in the ass Lille always heh."
"Fell c'mon you weren't a pain... mostly" classic mumbled the last part but I stil heard him. I playfully punched his arm. We both laughed.
"Well umm I guess I'll see you when your ready to go." Alphys said. Then we left. Before we picked up my brother we stopped at the house to talk. Before I could say any thing, class ran up the stairs and brought back one of his hoodies. Specifically his favorite hoodie.
"I want you to have this"
"But why this is your favorite hoodie I can't take this."
"As a token of my love for you and only you." I blushed real hard.
"W-wow thanks class heck now I feel bad for not giving you anything heh."
"It's alright as long as I know you love me. Because I love you."
"Heh love. What a funny word it's new to me but I feel like I've known it all my life. I love you classy"
"I love you to fell."
"Will I ever see you again?" I asked
"Of course all you have to do is teleport back to me."
"But how? I did it on accident last time."
"Well next time you want to come over just think of me if my house of my home. As long as you can feel where your going your gonna go there."
"Heh I didn't know I was this smart."
"And I don't know I was this cute." I blushed and we both laughed. I grabbed the jacket and we headed off to get boss.

When we got the undyne's boss said his goodbyes and we left to alphys's lab.
"Ready to go?" She asked. I looked at class. He gave me a reassuring hug.
"Yeah I guess I am"
"Alright fell all you have to do is gab your brother's hand and think about where you want to go."

Classic POV
"Alright fell all you have to do is grab your brother's hand and think about where you want to go" alphys said. And in a blink of an eye, Fell was gone.

Time skip brought to you by your lazy author

I was sitting on my couch blankly watching tv. I felt empty without Fell. Papyrus came into the door with a note in his hand.
"SANS THERE WAS A NOTE AND A LITTLE BOX OUTSIDE AND I THINK THEY ARE FOR YOU" I took the box and read the note.

Dear classy,
I know this is kinda cheesy writing a note instead of just coming over but since I was was away from home for so long I was work I need to catch up on. And I had a feeling you weren't doing to good with out me. (As expected 😉)

I laughed at that

So I'm writing you a letter to tell you that I won't be able to come over for about another week. It's gonna be hard for me. My life was sucky but when I met you I felt like a new person. A happier person. YOU made me happy. And YOU taught me how real love feels. I remember when paps was little he was so sweet and was always trying to protect me. Heh oh how I miss those days. Then a scientist did some bad things to him and since then he's been mean and slightly abusive but he's getting better. So it's nothing you need to worry about. Any way here's my number so you can call me.
674 335 8932
Love, Fell.

I opened the box to revel a blue collar with spikes just like fell's. It had a tag that said my token of love (and so we can match heh) I hand tears running down my face but not because I was sad, because I was in love. Unbelievably undying love. And Fell was just too cute. I but the note on my wall, put on the collar and added his number in my phone as 'ride or die' heh. I texted him.

C: hey
F: hey