BIG NEWS: COLD FIRE IS BEING PUBLISHED

Hi everyone! Shaye (@shayebay) here, with a MASSIVE announcement!

Firstly, I hope everyone's having a fantastic day, wherever you are. And I hope what I have to say makes it even better!

This has been a side-project for me for a really long time now, and I'm so excited to finally share it with you all. Here it goes:

COLD FIRE IS BEING PUBLISHED!

I want to thank each and every person who has read Cold Fire over the years, from the early days when I had less than a thousand reads to now. Without you guys and your incredible support, I would not be where I am today. Thank you for joining me on the crazy ride that is Cold Fire, and for making all of this possible! I owe all of this to you (yes YOU)!

As a token of my undying gratitude—and because you guys are the best and, therefore, deserve the best—I will be giving away never-before-seen content!

You get a bonus chapter! And you get a bonus chapter! 

Everybody gets a bonus chapter!!!

Mark your calendars, kids, because this book is going to be published on June 26, 2019 (EST)

In the meantime, it's still going to be here on Wattpad, but for copyright reasons, my publisher has asked me to take down the last chapters before release of the professionally published book—yes, BOOK. A physical one. That you can hold. I'm scrEAMinG.

My publisher is also going to be setting up a professional website (!!!) for me

My publisher is also going to be setting up a professional website (!!!) for me. On this site, you will be able to participate in a book cover contest for Cold Fire. You can create and submit the cover you've always wanted and imagined for the story. And who knows? Maybe you'll be the lucky one to have his/her name in print on the book itself and on its cover!

You? A book cover artist? Imagine that!

The following are the things you need to know before joining the contest:

• Send the covers to my agent at ftwagent@gmail.com on or before June 11, 2019.

• Know that if we choose your cover, you will get credit on the physical cover and inside the book. If you're an aspiring graphic artist, this can be a good addition to your portfolio and might bring you future work from us and other book publishers.

• If your cover wins, you will have to fill out a form that lets us have the cover.

• You cannot use any copyrighted images. You can use royalty-free images.

• If your cover wins, we will do everything we can to use it. However, you need to know that there can be odd reasons why we might not be able to. For example, we might not be able to use the Photoshop file because of an error or we might find a copyrighted image in the cover design.

The cover must meet the following requirements:

• High-res, in JPG and PSD (Photoshop) format so that we can use it for the paperback version of the book

• 5.5 inch x 8.5 inch and 300 DPI (pixels per inch)

• Must have the book title "Cold Fire" and the author's name "Shaye Easton"

Some tips:

• The cover has to look good in Amazon thumbnail size. Attract possible readers; make them want to click on it.

• The text needs to be readable.

• Use only one font.

By the way, this is not mandatory. I'm only giving you guys the chance to get involved in the book launch because I couldn't have gotten here without you. I honestly cannot thank you all enough.

Stayed tuned for more updates! I'll see you in the next post! Lots of love! xx