1

Happy

-☀️-

you were following Wonyoung, who's clearly avoiding you. she was fast walking to her classroom which is also your room.

"why are you following me? huh?" she asked you angrily. your schoolmates started looking and gossiping about you two.

"cause this is also the way to my classroom?" you answered and it made her more mad. she rolled her eyes and started walking again and you started following again. next time, start answering nicely and not sarcastically.

"hey, come on baby. how can you forgive me? tell me." you said with a gentle voice. sure, you were regretting what you did but you're not gonna stop sleeping with other girls. in short, you're cheating you fucking jerk.

"i'll forgive you when you stop fucking other girls." she said and entered the classroom. you followed her to her seat, in front and started annoying her again until she forgives you.

you were whining in front of her, you kept saying that you're sorry but you weren't promising that you'll never do it again. her friends didn't asked what happened between you two cause they already knew your love cycle with Wonyoung. after she forgave you, you'll start cheating again and if she'll found out, you'll ask for her forgiveness—which she always gave you, and then you'll repeat the cycle.

all it takes is that one look at you and i run right back to you. Wonyoung thought, clearly avoiding her gaze on you. she doesn't understand why she still love you after all you've done, she'll be waiting for you to come back in her arms.

"please, Y/N. don't talk to me right now." Wonyoung begged with an annoyed tone. it was your first time hearing that kind of tone so you sighed and went to your original seat.

i guess, she needs more space. you thought and started biting your nails since you don't what to do without her. it always annoy her to see you biting your nails, but you didn't stop doing it, just like when it hurts her to see you making out with other girls, but you didn't stop doing it either.

Wonyoung saw you on her peripheral vision and smiled because of your cuteness when you're anxious. she wanted to stop you biting your nails even though you're cute, it's lowkey annoying for her, just like how she can't stop you from flirting with other girls.

(i'm roasting everyone in this book—jk)

her best friends, Yuri and Hitomi started talking and comforting her, while all you can do is to stare at her. she started smiling so i guess Hitomi and Yuri is cheering her up. at least her friends are cheering her up, while you. the girlfriend, all you do is to cheat and hurt her.

your math teacher came in and all of your classmates greeted her, except you and Wonyoung. you two were clearly spacing out, thinking of each other's smile. you clearly remembered the way she smiles before the two of you met. it was so genuine, gorgeous, and so happy, but it became happier the day you accepted her love. she was happier when she's with you, but now, will she be the happiest if you'd break up with her?

on the other side, Wonyoung was thinking about your smile whenever you two are together. she was comparing your smile with her and your smile while flirting with other girls. she thought you were happy with her but you were happier with other girls. will you also be the happiest the moment she'll let you go?

both of you shrugged off your thoughts and she started listening to the math teacher while you... you were spacing out again.

"is there something... wrong?" you suddenly heard her voice from the day you two met. she has this cute-worried look on her face. you checked out her body and she was wearing a uniform. she's probably a staff here. you thought and gave her a small but fake smile. "none. everything's perfectly fine." you answered, reassuring her. you were confused on why she was asking you if there's something wrong cause you're not with someone else and you're also not making any trouble here at your favorite cafe. "then why aren't drinking your coffee and been spacing out for almost 2 hours?" she asked. you looked at the table in front of you and saw the coffee you ordered earlier. it was already cold since it's been 1 hour and 54 minutes when your ordered it. you sighed... sadly and touched your cold coffee. you were thinking of drinking it even though it's already cold.

your lips were about to land on the coffee cup but a soft hand stopped you. you looked at the cute worker here in the cafe with a questioning look. why was she stopping you from drinking your coffee anyway? "it's already cold. i'll just get you a new one." she said and took the cup from your hand before you could even react. you tried to stop her since it's just a waste of money, but she already ran off to the kitchen.

you sighed again thinking how it was easy for your girl—ex girlfriend to break up with you earlier. i mean- your almost perfect. your the rarest girlfriend she could ever have. people these days are just hard to understand. you didn't understand why she cheated on you when you did nothing wrong, you have her all the affection and love you could ever give to a person. perhaps, it was too much? too much that she wanted to break free from your grip.

the girl came back with another but same coffee on her hand. she was smiling happily and handed you the cup. you accepted it and took out your wallet so but her soft hands stopped you again. "it's my treat for disturbing you." she said and sat across the table in front of you so you thought her shift is already over since she looks like a student and it's already 9pm so you don't really know why you're drinking a coffee.

you smiled back and started drinking the coffee in front of you. a nice and warm coffee really is nice at a cold night like this. "i noticed that you were broken since the last 2 hours. was it because of the girl earlier?" she asked with a confused face. so she saw how you and your ex broke up. how you wanted to beg her to stay but you still have to keep your pride since the people around you will just pity you. "yeah, we just broke up." you said making her small smile earlier gone. this is why you don't open up to other people often, you're annoyed when they look at you with pity.

what you didn't know that the girl in front of you's girlfriend also broke up with her, but she had to do her job well or else she'll be fired if she'll just space out the whole time just like what you did. at least, she had her distraction.

"it's ok. you'll find someone better." Wonyoung said trying to cheer you up.

was she perhaps referring to herself at that time?

-☀️-