2

nothing less, nothing more

-☀️-

all of your classmates stood up and started cleaning their things including Wonyoung. she immediately stood up and carried her backpack. you didn't try following her cause you know that she'll just ignore you. you were really serious about giving her space and time.

you sighed again in your seat and grabbed your bag before standing up. usually at times like this you would go to your favorite cafe but Wonyoung's working there so yeah, you have nowhere to go except home.

your phone started ringing like shit but you couldn't answer it cause you were still listening to your favorite song which is your ringtone.

you waited for the highlight part of your ringtone and started singing it before you answered the call. it was from Somi.

"YAH! Y/N!" Somi yelled as soon as you answered your phone. you heard her annoying voice again.

"what is it?" you asked calmly, trying to keep your cool image even in a worst happenings.

"come home this instant! mom's here." your eyes widened the moment you heard the "mom's here" part and started running out of your school building.

you went to the nearest parking lot where your car is and saw Wonyoung there. she was about to enter Eunbi's car cause you were supposed to take her to her work if you two weren't in a argument. she thought you were about to chase after her but you just ran past through her and went to your car.

she suddenly felt a big pang in her heart the moment you pass through her. but at this point you couldn't think of anything than the fact that your mom's already at your apartment. you couldn't think of someone else, you couldn't think of her.

-☀️-

Wonyoung was really disappointed and mostly hurt. now she thinks you're avoiding her. it was her first time receiving space and time from you.

"hey, Youngie? you okay?" Yuri asked her cause ever since she got in this car, she was just staring at nowhere while dreaming awake.

"yeah, unnie. i'm fine." she answered and started daydreaming again. she couldn't think of anything else except your smile. oh, how she misses that goofy grin of yours. how you always tease her everyday by revealing how much she loves you.

"we're here. take care, Youngie." Eunbi said and Wonyoung smiled at them and got out of the car after that. don't let Y/N distract you from work, let work distract you from Y/N. she thought at herself before entering your favorite cafe.

she started working and started taking the costumer's order at the counter. thank god she didn't have to carry those heavy trays.

"the usual." the girl in front of her ordered. Wonyoung knew that girl, she was always here with someone but now she's alone and...sad?

she was just as tall as Wonyoung making you taller than the both of them (just thank me for making you tall in this story😉). she has this prince aura but looks like a cute puppy when she smile. but now, Wonyoung didn't see her smile.