1

"Everything will be OK Miles." I said as I held his hand. He was showing signs of pneumonia for some time now and I was beginning to worry. I had to take him to the hospital. He looked so pale and his lips were blue. I was getting lost in thought until I heard a knock at the door. A man entered the room and said "Hello Ms. (L/N), My name is Dr. Yeager. Now, what seems to be the problem?" He then looked up from his clipboard and looked at me. I told him about Miles's symptoms, and I was wondering if it was pneumonia. Dr. Yeager got out his stethoscope and asked him to breath in and out. He looked at me again and said "We'll have to go into another room to have a CT scan. I'm afraid he might have something else." I nodded and kissed Miles on the cheek. I then sat back in my chair and decided to take a nap.

(Eren's POV)

Aw. She looks so cute when she sleeps. I thought as I took the "patient" to get scanned. I then shoved him into the closet and told him "You don't deserve her! She gives and gives, but you give nothing in return!" I then got out my scalpel and killed the bastard. I smiled and looked down at my craftsmanship. He was coughing. Damn. I was sure I killed him. Oh well. I might have my fun with him later. I then headed back to the room my beloved was at. I closed the door and sat down in the chair next to her and I began to stroke her (H/L), (H/C) hair. I then noticed that she was opening her eyes and noticed the blood on my jacket. She was about to scream until I covered her mouth and injected her with a sleeping drug. I then let her go, just to play with her until she collapsed. I ran over to catch her so that she wouldn't hit the ground. After all of that, she finally fell asleep. I then carried her out to my car and drove us home.

(Reader's POV)

I feel...weird. What happened? W-why am I tied down to a chair? Why can't I see?! I thought as I began to struggle. I soon heard footsteps descending from what sounds like stairs, and I soon heard "I'm sorry I have to tie you down like this, darling, but it's for your own good." Wait, I recognize that voice! "I'm going to take the blindfold off of you now, OK?" I nodded my head until I felt a cold pair of hands on the back of my head. With the blindfolds now off, I can confirm my suspicions: it's Dr. Yeager! Tears soon began to fill my eyes until I felt a cold hand touch my cheek. "No, no, no, no! Don't cry love! It's only me! Hush now my little cherry blossom. I'm here for you now." As he was hugging my, my sobbing soon fell silent as I notice something: a body on a table. Dr. Yeager soon turned to me and said "You can call me Eren if you'd like." I just kept at looking at that table, worrying if I might end up on there. Eren turned his head around and said "Oh, you 're not going to end up on there sweetheart." He soon wheeled me over to the table and said " In my free time, I like to examine the human body while my patient are, somewhat, still alive. It's amazing what the human body can accomplish when we push ourselves." I began to struggle in the wheelchair and began screaming while I had the duct tape still covering my mouth. Dr. Yeager then placed his hands inside the cadaver and started to more the organs in his body around. The squishing made me feel sick. I just wanted to cover my ears, but I couldn't. Eren soon turned to me and noticed my destress. "You don't like hearing this, Love?" he asked while having a cruel and disturbing smile on his face. I vigorously shock my head and wheeled me over to another part of the house. "I had to clean this room up a little just so that you can be here with me. I'll need to work on my – no - our – room just so that we can sleep together. Hopefully it won't be much longer." I cringed at the fact that he said "our" room. I don't even know why he's doing this to me! He soon takes of my restraints, grabs both of my hands, and then kisses me. I tried to fight back, but the thing he gave me still made me feel weak, so I really didn't have a lot of strength in me to push him away. He then pulled away and took me to the bed, saying "I love you so much (F/N). I don't know what I would do without you!" When he plopped me on the bed, He then took the duct tape off of my face. He smiled and slammed his lips onto mine. Right then and there, I wanted to sock him in the jaw. He then raised my right arm up and handcuffed it to the rim of the bed. I was breathing heavily because I was so dehydrated. "Oh, I'm so sorry my sweet (F/N) let me get you some water." Eren said as he ran off. He came back with a glass of water in hand. I sat up and used my free hand to take the glass and decided to take a sip. Eren then took the glass from my hand and placed it on the nightstand. I then laid down on the bed and soon felt my eyelids getting heavy. I sighed and went to sleep.