5

It had been a while since it all happened, but I'm still keeping up the good girl act just so that I can escape. He hasn't caught on to it, so that's good. He's now allowed me outside time, but it's nothing more than a walled in backyard with a suspicious looking garden. I don't know why I don't like it, but I get a really bad feeling from that place. It gives me the creeps. I shudder in my wheelchair just by looking at the garden. I then felt something fuzzy wrap around me. It was a blanket along with Dr. Eren Yeager, the madman I've been forced to live with. He kissed me on the top of my head, knelt down, and pointed to the garden. "Do you like it darling?" he asked while holding my hand. I nodded and didn't bother on commenting on the fact that he was too close. Eren then wheeled me back into the gigantic house that we share. He led me to his office and placed me next to his chair. "I just hate leaving you alone at times. You mind can run wild at times and I would like to know what you were thinking." His calm face soon turned into a face that will haunt me tonight. His eyes turned from emerald green to harvest-moon gold and his smile turns into a line. He swiftly grabs my right wrist and squeezes it. "Please stop." I say as he continued to squeeze my wrist. "Just tell me what you are thinking, and I'll stop." Eren said as he continued to squeeze my wrist. I panicked, thinking up of an excuse to try to make him stop. "You know the garden, right" I spoke softly. He looked up at me as I continued "We should add a little more life into it. Like some Miniature Roses or even some Morning Glories. As long as there is some color, then it will look nice." He soon released his hardened grip on me and smiled. Those golden eyes soon reverted back to their original color. "See? That wasn't hard. You just had to tell me. I'll see if I can head to a garden store to pick up some of those flowers, but in the meantime, it's time for physical therapy!" That's right. I almost forgot about that. Eren brought over the room with all of this PT stuff that he probably stole from the hospital.

"Now, I want you to try and push yourself up on these bars that I have set out for you." Eren said as he "assisted" my by grabbing my waist and pushed me out of the chair. With cat-like reflexes, I swiftly took hold of the bars as my arms started to shake. He walked over to the other side of the bars, outstretched his arms and smiled. I pulled myself up and started to walk. His eyes beamed with joy. "YOU'RE DOING IT, (Y/N)! COME ON! RIGHT INTO MY ARMS BABY DOLL!" He shouted as I rushed over to him. I almost fell until Eren caught me in his arms. He and I both shared a heartfelt smile until I conked him on the head with a candle holder. He fell to the floor as I started to run. I knew it would buy me time, but I don't know how much time. I ran out the front door, looked back and I soon started to slide downhill as the autumn leaves flew into my face. Once I stopped sliding, I got up and tried treacherously to find the main road. Along the way, I was pricked with thorns until I saw some gravel pavement. "This is the home stretch! Once I find the police station, I'll be home free!" I soon began to run. At this point, there was no turning back. If I did, he would mutilate me, or worse, bury me six feet under. I soon found the police station and rushed inside. An officer with silver eyes and raven hair soon turned to face a bloody and bruised me. "Please....help...me..." I collapsed as the officer caught me and yelled at me so that I wouldn't fade into darkness, but it was too late.

(Officer's POV)

"Are you alright? Mam? Mam?" I spoke as this woman soon closed her eyes. "What's going on?" I hear as one of my colleagues walks in. I turn to face him and said "Call an ambulance now. She's unresponsive." He nodded and left the room. "Tch. Great. I don't know her name and I don't know why she's here. She couldn't stay up long enough to tell me what's wrong. At this point, the least I can do is lay her down here until the e-vac team arrives. Not to mention the fact that I just washed this suit last night and her blood is getting all over it. Disgusting. " I slowly placed her on the ground as I cleaned off my hands. As I was doing so, I realized that I wasn't wearing a pair of gloves. I soon hear footsteps approach as I looked up. "What happened to her?" Four-eyes asked me. "She rushed in here all bloody and now she's unconscious." She crouched down to get a good look at her. "Levi, this is the missing girl that we've been looking for! We finally found her!" I turned back to face her. "So, this is (Y/N)? No wonder that mad doctor fell for her." I said as flashing red lights soon appeared at the front of our station. "Perfect timing, as always." Hange and I explain what had happened before they arrived. "Did you get a statement from her?" One of them asked. "Did you forget to put your head on straight?" I retorted, knowing fully well that he heard my story about Ms. Sleeping Beauty and her fainting spell. One of them told us that once she was conscious again, they will call us so that we can get a statement from her. I can tell this is going to be a long day but with (Y/N) finally being found, the man who kidnapped her may not be far from here. "I'll go with her." Hange said as she got into the ambulance. "Alright. Be safe." I told her as the doors were shut and the sirens went off. "Good thing that I have a spare outfit in my locker." I slipped myself into my spare, but clean, uniform and started to file out a report about that whole fiasco that just occurred. Let's just hope that whatever happened here has to do with the fact that the culprit might be close.