8

(I recommend listening to this while reading this chapter!)

It has now been one month since me and Erwin were kidnapped from my apartment and dragged me to this dingy place as Eren forced me to marry him. Again. During that past month, I have had four to seven escape attempts and all have failed tremendously. Every time he would punish me by whipping me with a belt, and sometimes, if he got aroused, he would stop whipping me and rape me. All I could do was scream and moan in anguish and pleasure. That bastard would just keep on thrusting into me as I told him to stop and to get out of me, but he would just ignore me and keep on going until he was done.

I woke up at around 6:30 am the next day, after my last escape attempt. I ran towards the bathroom, despite the chain on my ankle, and hurled into the toilet. I soon heard someone approaching from behind me and said "Are you OK darling? I have never seen you this sick before." I hoarsely said "I'm fine. Just.... Leave me....alone." I felt my stomach churn and resumed my hurling. Eren walked out, grabbed one of his goons and whispered "Get a pregnancy test for (Y/N)." The guy just looked at Eren in shock and said "Are you sure sir? I mean, shouldn't she get it?" Eren's calm expression soon turned into a look of anger. The boss soon pulled out an M9 and pointed the gun at his forehead. A clicking sound soon came from the gun, assuring the goon that it was locked and loaded as Eren spoke. "She could, but my little rosebud is in NO condition to do that. That is why I asked YOU to do it. Question me again and I will have my horses tear you limb from limb. Comprende?" The goon nodded furiously as he ran out of the hideout to get the pregnancy test.

(Y/N's POV)

"I have never been this sick before. Was it something I ate last night? No. It could not have been food poisoning because I would have hurled last night." I thought as I began to ponder my options as I continued to hurl in the toilet. Then, it hit me. "Am I....PREGNANT?!" I then began to shake. I wanted to pull my hair out so badly! A knock soon came from the bathroom door. It was Eren. He had something in his hands, but I couldn't possibly see what it was. "Are you OK to stand up?" I tried, but I couldn't. He rushed over to grab me before I hit the ground and placed me on the toilet seat. "I think I've stopped throwing up. What do you want?" I said, still coming to my senses while wiping my mouth with a tissue. He handed a box to me. Eren then knelt down and said "It's a pregnancy test. I want you to take it." At this point, I had no other option. I had to take it to know if I was really pregnant. I started to open the package and pulled out the test. I pulled down my panties and stuck the test between my legs. I looked up and said "A little privacy please?" Eren only stood there and said "Just imagine I'm not here." I sighed as I looked down. It didn't take long before I was done. I pulled the stick out and set it on the side of the sink. "Now, we have to wait for five minutes." I wiped myself off, pulled my panties up, and flushed the toilet. I then started to pace in the bathroom until Eren wrapped his arms around me and whispered "We are going to make wonderful parents my beautiful cherry blossom."

Those five minutes came and went. I picked up the pregnancy test and my stomach dropped. "Oh my god....you're pregnant!" As Eren was hugging my, all I could do was cry. I wasn't ready to be a mother and I certainly didn't want to carry this psycho's child for nine months! I began to sob heavily as Eren spoke "Why are you crying my love? This is suppose to be a good thing!" I then ripped myself away from his grasp and shouted "I DON'T WANT TO CARRY YOUR CHILD! I'M NOT READY TO BE A MOTHER!" I then balled up and sobbed even harder. Eren wrapped his arms around me. "As much as that has hurt me darling, You and I both know that you wanted this. You are just in shock right now. Come now dearest, we have to go downstairs and tell our new nanny!" I got myself back up and walked alongside Eren into the basement.

(Eren's POV)

As me and my beloved walked downstairs, I noticed that she was wobbling around, as if she was drunk. I stopped and scooped her up into my arms. "Oh my god, poor (Y/N). She's shaking." I then made a pit stop to grab a blanket for her to wrap her up in. After I had finished wrapping her up, I picked her back up again and continued my way to the basement. Once I had arrived, I could hear the agonizing groans of my new toy. I placed my beloved in a chair and walked up to Erwin. "Where....is....(Y/N)....?" I chuckled. "She's right over there. Sleeping like an angel. Oh, I guess I should tell you that we have some good news." I smiled wickedly as Erwin just growled. I lean over and whisper"She's Pregnant." At that point, I couldn't help but laugh. "Wait .... what?" Erwin said. "Yep! And the best part about it, the child is MINE!" I just laughed manically until I heard him chuckling. "What's so funny blondie?" I asked, getting angry. That man looked up and had the face of a smiling demon plastered on his face. "Not exactly. I bet your cronies never told you this, but she and I had a go at it before you captured us, so the child could be mine." He spoke, in a rather calm voice. "So, go ahead and celebrate while you can because once that child is born and begins to look like me, you'll realize that she wasn't carrying your brat, but rather my LEGITIMATE, BIOLOGICAL CHILD!" I began to clench my fist in anger as I open that cage door and began to beat that man into a bloody pulp. "STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" (Y/N) shouted as she tried desperately to make me stop. I pushed her off of me as one of my goons grabbed her and held her back. I then pulled out my hand gun.

*BANG*

I breathed heavily as I heard the cries of my beloved.

(Y/N's POV)

"Wh...what did you...." All I could do was stand there and looked at Erwin's corpse. Fragments of his brain and skull laid on the ground and stuck to the wall as his blood began to pour out. "Take (Y/N) back to her room." Eren spoke as I was dragged back to my chamber.

I sat on my bed, staring at the gray wall while that gunshot rang in my ears. I then began to shake violently and began to quietly sob. The door opens. I dare not to look up to see who or what it was that has entered my prison cell. "Shhhhhh. It's all going to be OK. That thing was no longer needed anymore. After all, you'll be at home looking after our child. We don't need a nanny!" I wanted to pull away but I couldn't I just kept on whispering "This is all my fault." I hated Eren back then, but now I DESPISE him for what he did. I felt a sharp poke in my neck. I unfurled myself as I looked at Eren. "Don't worry dear. When you wake up, We'll be in our new home. Together. Forever." it wasn't long until darkness enveloped me. "Sweet Dreams my dear."