2

Key

(H/L) - Hair length

(H/T) - Hair Texture

(F/F) - Favorite Flower

(P/S) - Petal size

(P/C) - Petal color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Eren's POV)

I walked into my beloved's bedroom to see her still sleeping on the bed. I do feel bad that I had to chain her up, but I wanted to make sure that she didn't leave me! Anyways, I sat on the edge of her bed and stroked my hand across her (H/L), (H/T), (H/C) hair. I then moved my hand to her collarbone, down her stomach, and into her pants. I then found her pussy and started to rub it. I can hear her quiet, little moans as she sleeps. Her eyes then begin to flutter open and I went faster until it began to bloom. My little cherry blossom began to struggle, shaking the handcuffs on her and soon begins to cry. She then screams at me to stop, but I can't. She just moans and moans, I can't help it. I want to make her feel good. She's mine and mine alone. I lift up her shirt and began to suck at her breast. She arches back on the bed and loudly moans. I then take off her pants and panties and began to eat her out. She tries to pull away, but I wrapped my arms underneath her legs, spread them, and continued my work. I could feel the heat inside her and her fleshy flower pulsating. I took off my pants and shoved my cock into her. She screams with a mix of pain and pleasure while tears stream down from her face. "GET OUT OF ME YOU PRICK!" (F/N) shouts as I soon thrust in and out of her. God, she's tight! Despite her screams, I didn't listen to her and continued to give her my love. Her cuffed hands soon turned into balled-up fists and I knew she was about to climax, as was I. She and I then moaned loudly as a signal of our climax. 

(Your POV)

"WHY?! WHY ARE YOU RAPING ME?!" I shriek, trying to fight back as I gasp a little in the process because of his dick inside me. He continued to thrust into me until he came inside me. I can feel his warm cum inside me. I hate him so much. It disgusted me. He looked at me with that same sick and twisted smile on his face and replied "Why? Because I love you and the fact that you're my wife!" My jaw dropped: We got MARRIED?! WHEN?! Eren took noticed of my surprise. "Oh, I guess you didn't know that. Sorry love. Allow me to explain: You were still drowsy from the drug I gave you, so I thought that would be the perfect time. Although, Miles was still alive, and he was our witness. Anyways, I conducted it myself. You and I both said "yes", with you being somewhat asleep, so now we are husband and wife! So, how many children would you like?" Eren said as he stroked my stomach. "Why . . . why children? I'm not ready to have kids yet!" I thought as I began to try to pull away from him. He looked down and said "You're right. Not yet. I just need you to truly fall in love with me. But I like the fire within you love." He smiled and took the shackles off of me. He then helped me get up the stairs and sat me down on his couch in the living room. He was in his little kitchen making something. It smells like . . . pancakes. I soon flopped on the couch and decided to take in my new surroundings. The light from outside was peering through the white curtains and shining down on the dark wood floor. I then focused on the coffee table and notice an (F/F) plant. (F/F) were my grandmother's favorite plant. I raised my arm up and touched the petals of the (P/S), (P/C) plant. It was soft. I then heard footsteps coming towards the living room and heard "I knew you would like it. When you were younger, you took a liking to this flower after your grandma introduced you to it." I shot up and faced him. "How do you know this?" I asked, taking the plate from his extended arm. He sat down next to me and replied "I would often ask the nurse to escort you and that piece of trash of a boyfriend to a room with an (F/F) plant in it. It seemed to put you at ease, making you fade into the land of make-believe." Eren said while grabbing my plate and cutting into my pancakes. He used a fork to get a piece and soon turned to me. "Open up sweetie!" He said. I turned to him and said "I-I can feed myself." Eren then violently grabbed my wrist. "Open up sweetie." I was frozen by fear. I slowly opened my mouth as Eren popped the fluffy breakfast cakes into my mouth. "Why didn't you open up the first-time cherry blossom?" No response. "Did you think that I would add an extra ingredient into them?" No response. Eren then cupped my face and said "You're already here with me. There's no other reason why I would do that." He said as he placed a kiss on my lips. He then gave me a hug and I soon felt a sharp pain on my leg. "You're OK (Y/N), you're OK." Eren said as I soon began to feel sleepy. "You son of a bitch . . ." I said as I tried to punch him. Eren smiled and dodged my weak punch. "Oh, you almost got me there. Now, I need to head into the office today. I don't know what it's about but is seems important. Anyways, off to bed with you, my little angel."

(Eren's POV)

"Good morning Doctor!" a nurse said as she walked by. I waved and smiled. "The head doctor would like to see you. He said something about a kidnapping of a patient's girlfriend." My stomach dropped. "Shit" I thought. "Thank you, nurse."

I stood outside of his office, panicking. I grabbed the doorknob and turned it. "Please, sit. You and I have a lot to talk about, brat." I hate it when he calls me that. "What is this about Dr. Ackermann?" I said as I looked into his cold, silver eyes. He looks at his computer and replies "A patient and his girlfriend were filed as "missing" this morning from the police department. I honestly hope that you have nothing to do with this." He said. I looked at him with a stern look and said "I'll keep an eye out for them." I then got up and left the room. "Damn. She and I have to move out of here. If we don't, they'll separate us!"

(Your POV)

I wondered around the house, seeing if there's a way out, but it's no use. That nutcase locked every single nook and cranny in this house. I went downstairs and lied back down on the couch. The front door soon opened and was shut quickly by my "husband". He looked at me and smiled. He then ran up to me and peppered me with kisses. I pushed him back, but he grabbed my forearm and pulled me back in. "We have to move." He blurted out. "Why?" I asked. "People are beginning to suspect that you and I are now together and will try to separate us! You don't want that, do you?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes. Without anytime for me to respond, I was handcuffed and had a sharp pain in my neck.

When I woke up, I was in the car. I then saw the house in flames and "our" stuff in the back. The car started and we drove off. "W-where are we going?" I asked, still groggy from my forced nap. "Green Bay, Wisconsin. I hope you like the cold and snow." I then felt my eyelids get heavy again and fell asleep.

~3 days later~

The house is small, but cozy. It was a small cabin with heating, but no internet and electricity. Eren is now a traveling doctor, meaning that he goes from house to house to check up on his patients. I don't miss him, but it does give me time to plan my escape. Once I was done cleaning the house, I make myself a cup of tea, sat down on the couch, and relaxed. I heard the door swing open from the strong winds and shut. Shit. He's home. Eren took of his winter coat, snowshoes, and gloves then sat down next to me, wrapping me in his embrace. I pushed him away and got up. "You're cold." I said sternly as I walked into the kitchen. A heavy sigh left his lips as he hugged me from behind. "And you're warm. I need to recharge." Eren said as he squeezed me tightly. Eren placed the teacup in the sink, spun me around, and passionately kissed me. He then separated the space between us and lifted my head up to look into my (E/C) eyes. "I'm almost done with dinner." I said as I headed towards the stove. "I'm not hungry for that..." He lustfully said as he grabbed my wrist and threw me onto the table. Eren began to kiss me and soon moved to my collarbone. He was soon moving to my lower half and I began to put my plan into action. I grabbed the knife from the table and stabbed him in the back. Eren screamed in pain as I ran out of the house. "YOU BITCH!" He yelled. "GET BACK HERE! I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET THIS!" I kept on running. I didn't even look back. I soon saw some lights heading my way. The car stopped as I headed over the passenger side of the car. "What the hell lady?! You could have been killed!" the blond-haired man said. I was still panting from running so much. "Please . . . Get me to the police station." He looked at me and continued to drive. "You know, you look familiar. Are you (F/N) (L/N)?" My eyes lit up and I nodded my head furiously. "Yes! I'm her! Oh my God, I'm saved!" I soon heard a gunshot and felt the car spinning out. Eren appeared in front of the car, pointing a gun at the both of us. "RAM THAT SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed but it was too late. The driver was shot in between the eyes as the wheel spun. I grabbed the wheel and tried to turn it, but it tumbled. After the whole ordeal, I crawled out of the car window as fast as I could. I smelled smoke, gasoline, and a burning human body. I could taste the blood that was pouring out of my head and feel the pain of a broken leg. I soon began to feel lightheaded and passed out.