7

It has been a few weeks since I left that cabin and the madman that kept me there. Eren Yeager was the man that fell for me, but held me hostage in that cabin. After his trial, I managed to get a job at at this father and son business. I moved into a small apartment near a target, and made a few new friends. One of them happen to be my boss. He's an elderly man who, before I came to work for him, used to run the shop on his own. The store was called "Smith's Info Shop". It stocks these heavy texts books as well as laptops and school supplies. The store opened up at 8am so I had to get up by 6 or 6:30 just so that I can get ready for the day. The store usually closes at 9pm, but sometimes we stay open till 10pm. I was walking my way over there and saw that the lights were already on and that there was a man inside with my boss. I rushed into the store, only to notice a look of surprise on both of their faces. "Ah! Ms. (L/N)!" Mr. Smith said, in his usual friendly tone. "Trying to get a little exercise in before we open the shop?" I looked up to try and answer him, but all I could do was stare at the man who was talking to him. "Erwin?" I asked, accompanied with a confused look on my face. "It's good to see you again Ms. (L/N)." He responded, blushing and giving me a soft smile. We looked longing at each other until my boss spoke up and said "Well, I see that you already know my son. By the way, how do you know him?" Mr. Smith asked. I sighed and said "You might want to sit down for this one." We all proceeded to the break room as Erwin and I told him how we met.

(45 mins later)

"My goodness! I am so sorry that happened to you (F/N)!" Mr. Smith said, placing a hand on my shoulder while Erwin grabbed a box of tissues for me. Erwin decided to break the silence by saying "Well dad, I have some bad news for you. You might have to find a new assistant to help you." His father soon gave his son a confused look, asking him why that would be so. Erwin sighed and said "Because Eren Yeager has escaped. I traveled here so that I can protect her from what is to come. I know it will be a little bit difficult for you to find someone new to hire, but I not only need to think about her safety, but about yours as well. Eren might kill you if he sees her in your shop." Mr. Smith nodded in agreement. I was too busy being out of it. My stomach dropped after hearing the news. My vision began to become fuzzy and started to get a headache. I got up, just to get a cup of water, but collapsed to the ground. With a loud thud, the two men surround me until I closed my eyes.

(1 hour later)

- Erwin's POV -

I began to walk around her small apartment and saw that there a few items to her name. Sure, she has a couch, a TV, and some other things, but it was her bed that took me by surprise. It was a queen sized bed with only a pillow and a blanket to keep her warm at night. I placed her on the bed as my father placed the blanket on top of her. "I'll go get a glass of water for her." My dad said as he went into the kitchenette. I looked at a slumbering (F/N) and moved a strand of hair out of her face. She then begins to flutter her eyes open and she tries to get up. I placed both of my hands on her shoulders and say "You have to rest. You collapsed in the store and my dad and I took you home. He's in the kitchenette right now getting you a glass of water." She closes her eyes and then softly hugs me. My chest began to tighten as I hugged her back. I then noticed that she fell back asleep while hugging me. My father then entered the room and noticed her hugging me. He placed the glass on the dresser beside the bed and whispered in ear "I better head back to the shop. Can you keep an eye on her?" I then replied back and said "That's why I'm here." He then pats my back and leaves the apartment. I take off my boots and crawl into bed with her. I wrapped my hands around her as her chest rose and fell. I smiled and just snuggled with her for the rest of the night.

(The next day)

- (F/N)'s POV -

I woke up, realizing that I was being held down by Erwin. His little snores are so adorable that I just can't help myself from smiling. I began to wriggle myself out of his grasp and head into the kitchen. I yawned as I soon pour myself a glass of water and began to make myself and my guest some breakfast. Today I wanted to do something special for him, as a way of saying thank you for helping me. I started to make some french toast. The smell of cinnamon and eggs fills the kitchen until I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. "This smells really good, (F/N). I didn't know you could cook." I began to smile and said "Do you mind getting two plates from the shelf? I forgot to get them before I started cooking." He nods and opens the cabinet. I decided to steal a glance at him. As long as he doesn't notice, I'm in the clear. He then begins to turn around as I swiftly turn back to the food I was cooking. I figured six was enough, three for each of us, so I turned the stove off, placed the final piece of french toast on the plate, and took the pan over to the sink and quickly washed it. I placed the food on the table and raced back to a drawer that held my silverware. After that, I went over to the table and placed a knife and a fork beside the plates. I was then pulled into a kiss by Erwin. It was deep and passionate, something that I never felt with my tormentor. We then separated from the kiss and he said "I love you (F/N) (L/N). I know it's so dumb, but I feel like you and I have something." I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. I guess he could tell that I had these same feelings. I've hidden it for so long that I just need to feel something that was genuine. Erwin broke the kiss and hoisted me over his shoulder. He then proceeds to remove my clothing, and I did the same for him. Things started to heat up as he then began to pull down my panties and begins to kiss the blossoming flower between my legs. I moaned as he used his hands to wrap around my waist. He then stopped until he laid me down on the bed. Erwin then begins to massage my pussy, making me moan even louder and breath more heavily. Erwin and I then begin to kiss as he then lifts me up again and sits down. I could then feel his giant cock inside of me. I arched my back out of sheer pain and pleasure. "Are you alright (F/N)?" he asked as I lower my head down to face him. It took me a minute to get use to this new feeling, but I nodded and said "I'm fine. Just. . . go easy on me." I quietly said as he then thrust into me. I arched my back again as he began to kiss my chest while moaning and grunting. His hands start moving down my body as he then began to grab my ass, squeezing it as if my cheeks were a stress toy. This morning in particular though I am his play thing, but this time, I don't mind. He kept on pushing himself into me and I began to think "Dear fucking God! How big is this man?! I may not be able to walk after he is done with me!" Erwin and I continue to embrace each other and moan until I felt a tight knot in my stomach. "Erwin, I'm about to. . . to. . ." I couldn't even finish my sentence as I reached my climax. He and I both did. The both of us then collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily as we try to cool our sweaty bodies off. We then looked into each others eyes until we heard a knock at the door.