ONE

"Thanks for the help, sis." I said with a bit of a huff, setting the last box down in the guest bedroom of my sisters new house. Well, her boyfriends house but they were both nice enough to offer me a room until I can get on my feet. "I couldn't thank you guys enough."

"It's no problem, what is family for?" S/n said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I smiled, looking at her. She recently was able to get out of her wheelchair, and even started working again herself. She was out of commission for three months, being taken care of by her boyfriend, no, fiance, Damien. (ref my Damien Haas x Reader)

Speak of the devil, Damien walked in, setting down one of my more heavier boxes. "It's great to have you here, Y/n. I'm sure the members are gonna love you. I know Ian's super excited to meet you since he already loves S/n." He said, kissing my sisters cheek. "Not as much as me though."

"Ew, go away with that gross shit." I laughed, causing the two to laugh as well. Damien pat my shoulder, before smiling at me. Damn, m sister was lucky. Definitely an upgrade from the last guy. I hated him. He hurt her. But, thanks to Smosh she was able to get out of that awful spot she was in life. She was able to become happy again.

"Get settled in, and tomorrow you have your interview with Ian. He's pretty much already sold on hiring you, but you know basic stuff. Gotta get to know you and make sure your personality will fit with the rest of the squad. Did you watch those videos like I told you?"

"No, I forgot." I sighed. I should have watched some videos to get to know the Smosh cast first. But, oh well. She pretty much filled me in on who is who and how they act. And gave me descriptions, so I should be able to tell who is who. "But, I remember the descriptions you gave me." I smiled, and she did as well. "Okay, well I would help you unpack but my arms still pretty messed up."

"You guys go watch a movie or something, I can handle this. And thank you, again. You both are like saints to me."

They both smiled, before walking out the room and shutting the door. Thankfully there was already a bed and dresser in here, so I didn't need to worry about that. It was just time to work on unpacking.

~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N! WAKE UP!"

"AH!" I rolled out of my bed, grunting as my face hit the carpeted floor. I heard my sister snicker, and then footsteps rush in. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Damien yelled, then looked down at me. "S/n, I know she's your sister but do you gotta yell?" He groaned, walking over and helping me stand up. I thanked him, rubbing my head.

"You need to wake up too you goof. Come on, I already showered. You guys need to shower and I'll have breakfast ready. We have a big day ahead of us!" She grinned, wrapping her arms around Damien's waist. He nodded, a smile forming on his face as he kissed her forehead. "Okay, thanks love." He muttered, before walking away. My sister smiled as she watched him walk away, her face red. I smiled at this, walking up and crossing my arms. "Dang sis, you fell hard for that one."

"That stupid ass smile of his was the hook." She laughed, looking at me. "He's amazing, Y/n. I've never been so happy in my life. He really goes above and beyond to make me happy."

"Good, or else I'd kill him."

We both laughed, and I grabbed a towel from my closet. I left to go to the other bathroom, and began getting ready for my hopefully first day at work. So, shower, shave, exfoliate, blow dry, make up, and finally choose an outfit.

"S/N!"

"WHAT."

"COME HERE!" I yelled, and watched as my sister walked in. She wore a band tee that she tied in a knot above her belly button, and some black leggings. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun, and she wore a pair of fake reading glasses. "You look cute."