SEVEN

A/n:
Wow it has been a WHILE! I'm so sorry for not posting. I moved, and then my mom got evicted from the house I spent the last 12 years of my life in. I also had no internet for over a month and life has been hectic. I hope you all can forgive me. Thank you for all of the reads!
Now, back to the story.
~~~

A few weeks later, Damien's house

"I think this place looks nice. One bedroom, big living room. An office." I scrolled through the photos on my phone of one of the many apartment listings I had gone through with my sister, who sat patiently with me. "I like it, but hate the kitchen. There's no counter space! And barely enough room."

"I'm gonna be alone, remember?"

"Not always." My sister had a sly smirk on her face, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I knew what she was playing at. Shayne Freaking Topp.

"Stop." I groaned playfully, covering my slightly red face. So far the only people who knew about Shayne and I dating were Damien and my sister. We knew that they changed the rules around and members could date, but we weren't really ready for all of that yet.

"Speaking of-" I began saying as my phone rang beside me, Shayne's face displaying on the screen. My sister chuckled, standing and making her way back to her and Damien's room to give me some privacy.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, I just wanted to let you know that I'll have everything ready by seven. You still planned on coming over, right?"

"Of course! I'll start getting ready now. See you soon, cutie."

I could hear him smile on the other end, and we just sat there in silence. The whole new couple phase was always so fun. The nervousness and constant butterflies. And seeing this side of Shayne was amazing.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard loud beeping on his end. "OH SHI- OH NO OH ON NOT MY SAUCE!"

Beep beep beep

"Oh my god he's gonna burn his house down." I said, closing the laptop in my lap and heading towards the shower. Let's just pray the foods not burnt.

~~

"Will you be back tonight?" My sister asked as she sat and watched me do my hair. "I'm not sure honestly."

"Maybe tonight you guys will finally go all the way." Another eyebrow wiggle.

"Come on, don't be a perv."

"Just use protection, if any one of us gets pregnant I better be first."

"YOURE PREGNANT?!" A dramatic Damien stood in my doorway, his eyes wide and mouth agape. My sister rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"I know you're not. I'm super careful. If we have one on the way you're gonna have a bigger ring on your finger than that." Damien smiled as he walked in and kissed on top of her head. I smiled at the two, standing up after putting on some gloss. "Alright Dames, I need her to help me pick out an outfit.

"Okay okay. Want me to drop you off at Shayne's so you don't have to walk?"

"Nah I don't mind. I need the exercise anyways."

The brunette nodded, stepping out and closing my door. I walked to my closet and stared at the row of clothes hung up. "Wear a dress."

"Why?"

"Because that way if he offers you to stay then you have free reign to steal his clothes."

"You, dear sister, are a genius." The two of us laughed as I pulled out a (f/c) thigh high dress, and proceeded to pull it on. It was cute and simple, and that was all that I needed. "You're so pretty. Shayne's a lucky guy." My sister smiled to me, standing and giving me a quick hug. We both left my bedroom, and I took a deep breath.