TWO

~WARNING, MATURE CONTENT~

It's been almost a month since I've started my job here at Smosh. I became close with the fam pretty quickly, and the fans seemed to accept me as well. Things were going great, honestly. My living arrangements with my sister and Damien were awesome. Damien and I would pretty much take turns making dinner, since my sister was still recovering. Once a week we would have this movie night on our day off, where we would sit on the couch, okay they would be on the couch while I was in the recliner and they would cuddle while I cuddle with the cats. I didn't mind, I loved the cats.

And that's what we were doing right now, except apparently Damien invited an extra guest.

We had just gotten my sister situated on the couch, when I went to the kitchen to go make some popcorn. While in the process of doing that, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Damien quickly said as he jumped up from the couch and went to go see who it was. I didn't really think much into it, I was too worried about getting my popcorn into the bowl. 

"Come in, the movies just about to start. Take the other chair that's where Y/n sits." I heard Damien say. I raised a brow, realizing he had actually invited someone over at this point. I grabbed my bowl of popcorn, and walked back to the living room to see Damien and-

"Shayne?" I rose a brow, and she turned to smile at me. "Hey, what's up?"

"Uh, movie night." I said, getting into my spot, and holding my popcorn in my lap. "You can to join us?"

"Yeah, Damien invited me over. Said you guys were watching the new Aladdin. I've been wanting to see it so he offered me the spare seat." He sat down in the last seat in the living room, and I nodded. "Ah, okay." I said, looking at Damien, who was getting settled onto the couch with S/n. 

"You guys are lucky, wish I had someone to hug while watching movies." Shayne said with a sort of forced laugh, causing my sister to roll her eyes. "You could always do it with Y/n."

"Seriously?" I said, laughing. "We've only known each other for a month, he's my coworker, and honestly I think he might have a screw loose."

"I'm right here, you know." Shayne said, laughing. I snickered with him, but Damien cleared his throat.

"That didn't stop us. And back then we were breaking rules to be together. Plus, it only took me a few minutes to realize I was in love." Damien said as he began nuzzling her. Shayne and I both at the same time made fake gagging noises, looking at each other, then laughed some more.

"You guys are cute, but gross." I said, turning my attention to the movie as it started playing.

I mean, come on.

Me and Shayne?

Never in a million years.

~~~

"That was awesome! I can't believe how good Will Smith did as Genie." Damien said, standing up and stretching his arms. S/n and I nodded in agreement, before both yawning. I stood up, taking my popcorn bowl and going to the kitchen so I could wash it. 

"Hey, Y/n!" I turned, seeing Shayne had following me into the kitchen. He had his usual smile on his face as he walked up and stood beside me. "Tomorrow we're gonna be doing a try not to laugh video, think you're up for it?"

I smirked, waving the sponge in my hand at him. "I'll have you laughing so hard, just wait and see, Shayne."

"I look forward to it." Shayne laughed, crossing his arms and starting another conversation. You know, I didn't think we would get along at first. Well, honestly I didn't know WHAT to think at first. He was sweet, that's for sure. But, I've slowly been able to get to know Shayne this last month, and he's honestly a really cool guy. He cares about his friends, and would do anything to make sure they're happy. S/n told me about what happened during her break between her and Damien, and I have a lot to thank him for.