THREE

"That's a wrap!" Ian said, clapping his hands. I smiled, happy we were done with the new Every Salon Ever. I pulled off the fake wig on my head, sighing happily as my hair was released from its prison. "Hey, Y/n!" I turned, seeing Courtney and Sarah walk up to me. I smiled at them, waving to the girls. "We're gonna go out and get some Starbucks, wanna join?" Courtney asked, and I happily agreed. 

So, Courtney, Sarah and I sat in Sarah's car, making our way to Starbucks. We chatted in the car, laughing at dumb jokes. "So," Sarah began, looking back at me with a cheeky smile. "You and Shayne have been getting really close." She said, wiggling her eyebrows. I cleared my throat, looking down to hide my now red face. "I don't know what you mean, Sarah."

"Oh, come on!" She said, throwing her head back in frustration. "Even I've noticed it, Y/n." Courtney said, keeping her eyes on the road. I raised a brow, crossing my arms like a child. "I don't know what you guys-"

"Y/n. Seriously? Ever since you guys went home together last week when we went drinking, both of you have been acting strange around each other. Did you sleep tog-"

"No!" I said, clenching my fists. "We didn't sleep together. Trust me." I looked down, taking a deep breath. "I slept over, and we almost did, but we didn't. I honestly don't even remember anything past my tenth shot."

"Well, even if you didn't. I didn't go out but I could tell throughout shooting the Every Blank Ever. Whenever you were out there, he would watch you so intently. Like, it didn't matter if someone else was there too, his eyes never left you." Sarah said, causing my already red cheeks to grow darker. "Really?"

"And oh my god he NEVER shuts up about you! If you're late by only a few minutes, he will suddenly go into the spastic 'do you think she's okay? What if she got into a wreck?' when in reality you just stopped and got some Starbucks."

"Really.." I smiled down to my lap, then looked at my phone screen light up.

Shayne: You left already? I was gonna offer up some Starbucks. :/

Me: Sorry, Courtney beat you to it! I'm with her and Sarah.

Shayne: I'm way better than those people. Just jump out the car and wait for me on the side of the street.

Me: Bye psychopath lmao

I chuckled, then looked up to see we were at Starbucks, and Courtney and Sarah were both giving me this look.

"The way you're smiling at your phone, I bet it's Shayne." Courtney said, getting out of the car. I huffed, putting my phone into my pocket and got out of the car. "No, maybe." I said, quickly rushing into the coffee shop. I could hear them laughing behind me,  walking into the shop as well. "Girl, we're teasing you." Sarah said, walking up to the counter. The shop was surprisingly empty, thankfully. We placed our orders, then stood to the side.

"But, on a serious note, do you like Shayne?" Courtney finally asked, finding an empty table and sitting at it. I took a deep breath, sitting across from her. "I don't know. I mean, I'm not gonna deny he's really cute. And I could probably crack nuts on his abs-" 

"Jesus christ!" Courtney said, laughing out with Sarah. I laughed with them, pushing my hair behind my ear. "But, I don't know. He's really sweet, and took care of me when I was drunk. But, I think he's just being nice. He's like WAY out of my league." I looked down at the table, sighing slightly.

"What? Girls you're BEAUTIFUL. Not only that but BOOTIFUL. Like Dayum." Courtney said, rolling her body in her seat. I couldn't help but to chuckle at the blondes actions. "Okay okay."

"I'm just saying, if I didn't think he had a thing for you, then I'd be trying to convert you."

"Courtney!" Sarah said, laughing. I rolled my eyes, and listened as the barista called out our drink order. Sarah got up, grabbing our drinks and bringing them over. I grabbed my fav/drink, and took a sip from it. "Well, like I said, I don't know. I guess if something happens, something happens. I wouldn't really be opposed to liking him." I smiled, lips on my straw as I sipped my drink. Courtney only nodded, a wide grin on her face. "Alright."

"But, no playing cupid, just let things happen on their own." I said, a slight glare and an accusing finger pointing at her. She let out a groan, pouting. "Fine." She said, drinking her own drink. I smiled, nodding my head. "Good, glad we are at an understanding."

And like that, we finished our drinks and Courtney dropped me off at my place. Or, my sisters place at least. I walked inside, using my spare key to open the door and greeting the cats that rushed up. I saw that Damien's car was still gone, so either both of them are still at work or my sister is still here.

I looked down at the cats, and I know it's weird but they both looked worried. They circled my legs, then bolted down the hallway, their meows turning more into cries. My curiosity got the better of me, and I followed the two felines. They scratched at the bathroom door, looking at me with urgency. So, I knocked. "Hello?" I pressed my ear to the door, and I was able to tell that the shower was going. But no one responded.

"Hello!" I knocked louder, twisting the door knob. Locked.

"Hey!" Shit. Why aren't they responding? I know it's not Damien, so it's gotta be S/n. He wouldn't care if i broke a door to make sure she was okay.

So, with all of my force I slammed my shoulder into the door, seeming to only leave a dent in the wood on that spot. I grunted in pain, rearing back one more time and slamming my shoulder into it again. Nothing.

My shoulder was killing me, but something was definitely wrong. So one more time. I stepped back, and with all of my body I slammed myself against the door, the force of me causing it to finally swing up. A large amount of fog cleared out of the bathroom, and beads of sweat immediately formed on my face from the heat. When it finally cleared, I took a look at the tub to see that a part of the shower curtain was ripped down, and my sister was lying halfway out of the tub. She was unconscious, and I could see a small smear of blood on the bathroom sink. "S/n!" I screamed, turning off the water and grabbing a towel. I wrapped it around her, seeing a large gash as well as a bump on her forhead. I'm assuming she tried to get out of the shower, slipped and hit her head on the sink. "H-Hold on, I'm calling an ambulance!" I said, getting up and rushing to my purse. Tears streamed down my face as I fumbled through my things, finally pulling out the device and dialing 911.

After that phone call, I quickly called Damien. 

"Damien!" I sobbed out, wiping my cheeks. Thank god he quickly answered,

"Y/n? What's wrong?"

"I got home, and I had to break the bathroom door down. S/n slipped in the shower and she's not waking up and there was blood and-" I could hardly breath, honestly. She already had a bunch of head trauma from the wreck. What if this made things worse? What if she were to get worse?

"I'm coming home now. Did you call an ambulance?" I could hear shuffling ont he other side.

"Yes."

"I'll be there soon, keep an eye on her and thank you for calling me." He quickly hung up, and I ran back to the bathroom. 

"Please, be okay." I muttered, trying to wash off some of the blood on her forehead.