1: Allies and Enemies

Sebastian had been adjusting to his new role which was much different from his long time as an Auror. He was stilling hunting dark wizards of course, but now on an international scale. He was also a politician which wasn't his specialty.
Following the attempted uprising and rebellion led by his twin brother Damian the wizarding world had been crippled. It was in a mess if he was being frank. A lot of Aurors were killed in the aftermath, both American and Britain. It was why he was here, in the place where it ended; The Ministry Of Magic.
"Hello Minister, it's been a while," Sebastian said with a grin. He shook hands with Minister for Magic Hermione Granger-Weasley. Over the past year the two of them developed a very close friendship outside of work. Sebastian had spent Christmas with the Weasley's and Potters. He had become a bit of a frequent visitor these days.

Sebastian had been appointed head for MACUSA's international Aurors. It came with great pay of course, and more politics between both country's. Hermione smiled at him, her wavy curls of brown hair was tied back except for one strand that fell to brush against her cheek. She wore a gray pin striped blazer over a black blouse.
"Sebastian I'm glad you could make it  please give President Seraphina my regards. I know the MACUSA has been challenged after the incident," she spoke polite and calm. Still as sweet as ever.
"Thank you Hermione. I know she appreciates your support. Gracie has been tasked with head of security and law enforcement. Its been a tough adjustment," Sebastian looked to his right as his new partner who was chatting with Hermione's husband Ron Weasley walked over.

She was a shorter woman, pale skin, dark pixie haircut with green eyes, thin frame hiding an athletic build. She adjusted her skirt as her heels clicked along the smooth tile floor. Moving side to side like an impatient child she took Hermione's hand and began to shake it.
"Hello minister! It's an honor to meet you and," Sebastian looked at her, rolling his eyes. Merlin's beard, he thought as he observed his partner. Hermione has been taken back as Sebastian took a deep breath, gesturing to her.
"Hermione this is my partner, Tessa Finnik. She is a bit enthusiastic." Hermione laughed waving away the high strung woman's gesture away like it was nothing. Tessa began mumbling facts she knew about Hermione as if they were highlights from the last Quidditch match. Sebastian tugged at her cost as the meeting began to start.

The meeting was in a large office like room. Hermione stood in front of her table as we discussed the current state of the wizarding world.Harry stepped in the  room, Sebastian smiled at him. They'd have to have a more relaxed reunion tomorrow.
"Most of Europe has been stabilized, no dark wizard activity,"
"No doubt because of you and me," Ron chuckled.
Sebastian looked at the two men smiling. It was nice to know their brotherly banter didn't change.
"Sebastian, how are things in New York? Did President Seraphina get my," Sebastian chuckled as he reached into his coat holding up a letter with the MACUSA seal on it. He stepped in front of the table handing it to her. Ron stood behind Hermione shaking Sebastian's hand.
"Perhaps Monsieur Gerard would like to share the MACUSA's information with us as well," stepping into the large office was a man dressed in a black trench coat with a gray suit underneath with a black tie, and black shoes. He seemed ready to take on anyone as his blue eyes held a fierce gaze.
"Pierre, I don't recall inviting you to this meeting. It was my understanding that you were detained and placed on leave. Is that correct Head Auror Potter?" Hermione asked with sarcasm in her voice.
Harry said nothing. Sebastian watched as the chosen covered a smirk that was beginning to form on his lips. He figures his duty was the only thing keeping him from saying something that was very unprofessional.

The French man's gaze moved to Sebastian and Tessa, who was shooting him a dirty look with daggers in her green eyes. He stood in front of her. Not to protect her, but him. Tessa was a fierce Auror, but could be short tempered. Sebastian held her hand to calm her down.
"Why don't you tell me what you're implying?" Sebastian's voice was cold, stern. He didn't know who this man was, but it was obvious he was barking up the wrong tree. He stood a foot apart from from Sebastian. His eyes flickering, and intense. His hair was a deep shade of black with hints of blonde hair at the ends.
"I'm implying Gerard, that you know something about what's going on. The disappearing wizards, the murders. Isn't your brother the one who started all of this? He you two are his heirs after all aren't," Sebastian saw Harry look to the French Auror before he could utter another word.
"Pierre," guards stepped into the room flanking the sides of Pierre. "I suggest you follow these men out calmly. I don't want to force you out myself." Pierre nodded his head to Harry as he was abruptly silenced. He turned on his heels and walked out of the office with the guards at his sides.
"I like this place, exciting!" Tessa shouted. Sebastian looked at her shaking his head.
Harry walked over to her smiling. "I like this one. Now that business is over,"
"Harry it's not over." Hermione interjected. Her eyes were scanning through the MACUSA letter Sebastian brought. He knew it's contents, which is why he understood the growing concern in her eyes.
"Harry I'll need your report on eastern Europe. We can finish this at your house."
Sebastian knew the missing wizards, and dead Aurors was only beginning. No such things as coincidence.