3: Threat Revealed

The Quidditch World Cup was difficult to enjoy knowing the mysterious symbol had somehow found its way into the minister's box. It was a bitter sweet moment for Sebastian, and Tessa. The kids were enjoying themselves though as they stood tall wearing decorative clothes from their favorite teams as they shouted and cheered. Tessa walked up behind him with a bitter tone, whispering under her breath.
"Damnit the American team didn't make it to the final! We lost by one match, one! " Sebastian couldn't help but laugh at her. It was nice that she seemed to still keep her competitive spirit even while at work. The final two teams were England  and Ireland. As the crowd cheered with excitement Hermione rose to her feet.
"As Minister for Magic it's my pleasure to welcome all of you to the final of the Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!"
Shooting a white spark from her wand it flew to the center of the field as the match began. It was a wondrous sight to behold, Quidditch played on the professional level like this. It was intense, exciting, and hard to look away from.
Thank Merlin Sebastian kept his eyes on the field though. He noticed someone in the upper rafters, wand in hand. Harry stood next to him watching over the kids along with Ron. Sebastian called the head Auror over.
"You see the man there? Black coat, mask over his face. He one of yours?" Sebastian looked at the person suspiciously as he waited for Potter to reply.
"No, he's not. Why?"
"Just a feeling," Sebastian muttered. Something didn't seem right.
The match went on without a hitch, but Sebastian still had a twisting and sickening feeling in his stomach that told him this was off. Ginny invited the kids with her to hold and touch the Quidditch trophy she had just won with the England team. According to Harry it was the main reason why she returned to Quidditch.
"She loves the game. Six months of commentating had her anxious, she wouldn't sit still. After you left, she went back to it." Harry said with a laugh before kissing his wife. Ginny looked to the kids smiling at them. Giving her niece and son hugs and kisses. The sight of that hurt Sebastian. It wasn't pain from envy, but heartache. Last year he was reunited with his great love Aurora Dumbledore while he was framed. Even though she betrayed him and  broke his heart he still loved her. His hopes of a wife, and family were dashed after she fell at the hands of his twin.

"Hello minister," Sebastian snapped his head. His eyes scanned the stadium as the voice echoed throughout the walls. The crowds of fans had already left, rushed out to their tents to celebrate. He looked to the Scottish Auror  who greeted them. He was one of the leads for security, Fergus Ember. He had beat brown hair that was parted to the side. He seemed calmer than before.
"Fergus, good to see you." Harry began. "Fergus how was security? Were there any," Fergus stood five feet away with his eyes glazed over. Sebastian looked at the Auror in his brown coat hesitantly. Something was odd about him. Fergus curled his lips into a smile that was without warmth or any compassion.
"Minister, your time has come. We have come to take control." Fergus reached for his wand, and pressed it to his temple. He turned is counter clockwise and his face changed. The masculine features vanish, replaced with a softer face, his stocky build more feminine and petite. Fergus' face was replaced with a woman's face. Her eyes cold blue, hair flowing to her shoulders; dark like a raven's wing.

"Hello murderer," She scowled at Sebastian. Harry and Ron we're behind him as he looked over his shoulder. Both of them surrounded the Minister, flanking Hermione. Tessa was at Sebastian's side looking at the woman curiously.
"We haven't met," Sebastian reminded the mystery woman. "But if you know me than you must know my reputation."
"Know you?" The woman sneered viciously. "I know you're the source of my suffering, the one who threatened my dream, a dream many of us shared. On the cusps of victory you stole it from us. And on a personal note, you stole my beloved." As the woman ranted Sebastian already had his wand in hand. The woman seemed manic, crazed. Everyone here was ready to take her at a moments notice. None of them were certain what she'd do next.
"My name is Selina Rowan. I am going to fulfill my husband's dream, your grandfather's dream. You will not stop us this time," suddenly a dozen witches and wizards apperated into the stadium. All of them had wands drawn and ready.
"You all chose to stand against us. For the better of the wizarding world the Puritan Wand sentence you to die." Her voice rang with finality before she vanish. The dozen wizards and witches fired upon all of them. Their movement was rising and they were the execution squad to make sure no one interferes.