Chapter 3: Hell to Pay

Christopher ended up dragging me out of the bathroom and leaving school. On the way out of the door, we saw her. I could feel him tense up. So I ended up dragging him out of the door.

But not before Allie shot me a death glare and Christopher a flirtatious look. I didn't know what her problem was with me. I never did anything wrong, I'm a good student with an A B honor average, 3.2 GPA. Yet Allie dislikes me.

Now that I think about it, she hates me because I'm with Christopher and he's not with her.

"I'm going to take you to get some ice cream. Where did you want to go?" Christopher spoke up, breaking the silence. I simply shrugged, I didn't want to talk after the death glare Allie gave me.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ice Cream Parlor

"Can I have a double scoop of your chocolate ice cream and a double scoop of birthday cake ice cream, please? "

The girl behind the counter started to bat her eyelashes at Christopher. Then he winked at her, me being me, I took a seat in the far corner of the parlor. I could tell that they were flirting. Christopher came back with my ice cream, wait, how did he know birthday cake was my absolute favorite? Oh well, I thought.

"Thanks for this, I'll pay you back. How much was it?" I asked, taking out the money I had.

"Don't worry bout it, I took care of it."

Not knowing what to do, I simply shrugged and brushed it off. It was awkward between the two of us, so I broke the silence between us saying,"Thanks, but I have to go." Checking the time. I saw it was a little past 2 and should be getting out of school. I stood up and left, walking with my music blasting in my ears as I made the journey home.

The next morning, I arose with the smell of bacon and toast drifting from the kitchen. I quickly washed my face, brushed my teeth and through on a simple white t-shirt with black ripped jeans and a yellow jacket. I gathered my things and headed downstairs to find my older brother, John, cooking. As much as I love my brother, he never cooks.

"Morning, John, what's the occasion today?"

John turned and faced me putting two strips of bacon and toast on my plate.

"Mornin, sis, nothing's the occasion, I just wanted toast and bacon and figured that you might like some as well." he stated and sat down next to me.

No conversation was made until I checked my phone and saw that I needed to head to school. I left John in the kitchen, shouting,"Bye, John!" with him replying a simple bye, I was on my way to school.

As I walked through the halls, they were filled with whispers and pointed at me for some reason. Nevertheless, I walked into class, being the first one there, so I could listen to music. Unlike all of my classmates, I did my homework early, meaning during class. Every thing came natural to me as far as academics.

I never was late to any class as well as assignments. The teacher arrived as the bell rung, and in walked the Queen B, and Christopher. Luckily for me, neither of them spoke to me the rest of the class period.

As soon as the lunch bell rang, I took my homemade lunch outside and sat underneath the willow tree that faces the gates of the school. I sat peacefully until the Queen B, herself, decided to grace me with her presence.

"Hey slut, I just wanted to warn you again to stay away from Chris, cause he's mine. All mine, and he doesn't even want you, so stop trying."

A few meaningless threats later

"Got that?" Emelia glared at me with a pathetic look of desperation covering her gunked up face. 'Sure queen b, whatever you want' I thought sarcastically. Luckily for me, she left before I could answer. Just as I was leaving a high-pitched screech down by the entrance back to the cafeteria made everyone stop and stare at the scene that was unfolding. Christopher was talking to Allie, I couldn't bear the thought that all along she was right.

I dashed to my next class, not wanting to see anymore of the scene. I took out my phone and played my playlist entitled"sad ." The first song that played was Billie Ellish's "lovely." I didn't notice that the class was over due to the teacher having an emergency, therefore I was able to go home early than normal.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Christopher's POV

I saw Allie talking to my girl. I don't know what was said but it made me see red. If this was how she treated my girl, then I need to cut all ties with her. She really tried to threaten my girl? I softly chuckle, who did she think she was.

Then she entered not feeling bothered by a care in the world. Just cause her dad is filthy rich and owns the school, doesn't mean that she could do whatever she wanted.

"What was that outside?" I questioned, pointing to my girl. She scoffed at me,

"What do you want with her, she doesn't have anything I have. You're better off with me than with her. "

If that wasn't the red flag itself, I don't know what was. The fact that she still thinks we have something going on or the fact that she was threatening my girl.

"Listen here, I don't want anything to do with you, you were a good fling, but that's over now. As for her and I, you need to worry about your stiff boobs and gluteus maximus." I whisped threatening in her ear. I glanced up and saw my girl run away from the cafeteria. Oh God, what have I done. I left the school entirely, I was done with everything that's happened.

This little girl was getting the best of me, she had me wrapped around her finger and she didn't even know. What are you doing to me, your playing a dangerous game, I'm bound to win.

That's it for today folks, let me know what you think about the chapter and book so far. Let me know if I should continue the story or not. Forever love 🌟🌟