Chap 9: Confrontation

Christopher's POV

As I was getting ready for my date with my girl, I started to get nervous. I dressed in a plain polo T-shirt and black pants completed with my black and white vans. I had never felt this way only because all the other girls I had were for a one night stand, nothing more, nothing less.

And I wasn't sure what she would want to do, so I'm doing a little bit of everything. I'm taking her out to Bonefish and Grill, then to the park, and finally to the beach. We would eat then take a casual stroll around the park and end the night staring at the water, me staring at her mostly. It was time.

Driving to her house, my palms were starting to get wet with nerves. Pulling into the driveway, my nerves seemed to be at an all time high. I took a deep breath before getting out of my car and ringing her doorbell. I heard shuffling on the other side of the door when Emilia stepped out of the door and took in my attire.

She was beautiful, her simple blue dress with flawless makeup, a braid crown and white sandals was perfect. She was staring at me, I knew I looked good, but when she stared at me, I felt my face grow a smirk.

"Done checking me out, princess?"

"I was not, for your information. You look handsome tonight." she commented, blushing slightly.

"And you look beautiful as always." I leaned in and kissed her forehead after saying," Are you ready to go?"  She only nodded as I chuckled, pulling her to the car only after she secured her house.

The drive to Bonefish was filled with laughter. I kept throwing punch and pick up lines at my girl causing her to laugh. Bonefish had a line, but me being me, I had a reservarion. We sat down looking at the entrees that Bonefish had to offer. The waitress came and was staring me down.

"Hey, I'm Brittney and I'll be y'alls server tonight, what can I get y'all to drink?"

"I'll have a sprite and a Dr. Pepper." I had ordered for the both of us. I looked at my girl for approval and she nodded.

The waitress winked at me before walking away to get our drinks. Not long after, she came back.

"Do you know what you would like to order?"

"Yes, we would like to order the never going to happen meal with a side of he's taken and will never be intrested in you and a order of take your plastic self back there and get us another waiter. Male, preferably. Okay?"

I hadn't said anything but look at the way my girl told the waitress off. I smirked at my girl, it was obvious she had felt the same way I felt when guys looked at her wrong. When she finally met my gaze, she quickly turned away. I used my index and middle finger to guide her chin to look at me.

"That was sexy babe." The smirk never leaving my face. It was obvious that she was flustered. The blush on her face said it all. She muttered a quick 'thanks' before a much older waiter came to take our order.

"Ooh, what do we have here? A couple on a date, no?" the waiter asked, and I spoke up replying with a simple yes. He had an accent, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

" I see, what would you like to have tonight?"

"For the lady, she'll have the parmesan crusted chicken with a Caesar salad. For me, I'll have the steak, well done with a loaded baked potato, butter and sour cream. "

The waiter recalled our order and turned to leave, but before he could, my girl asked him a question.

" I noticed you had an accent, is it French?" My girl had a simple smile on her face as she asked the question.