Chapter 4:How could he?

Emilia's POV

Walking to class after I saw Christopher and the Queen B talking, I really fell out of it. The day passes by quickly after that. By the time I had reached home, my mind was clouded with things that happened today. I started my homework and finished around 4:45 PM.

Mom had come in from work a few minutes ago. I headed into the kitchen for some birthday cake ice cream to find it in a full container. All I needed now was to find some hopeless romantic movie.I first watched the Titanic. I fast forwarded the part if the movie that was not PG-13 and skipped to the sinking of the boat.

By the end of the movie, my ice cream was gone and I had red puffy eyes. I tossed the empty carton to wherever it landed and cried. Cried for the events that happened today, cried for Rose when Jack died, cried for the people who died in the cold water, people that had to go through the traumatic experience and finally, I cried for myself.

I couldn't believe that I actually thought Christopher was for me. I guess I'll have to see what excuse he makes tomorrow to explain what happened.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

The next morning I woke up to the smell of my comfort foods being cooked. That only meant someone had heard me last night crying or news was being spilled. Walking downstairs to the kitchen in a black hoodie with XXXTentacion's song "Dead Inside" on the front and matching black joggers with black Vans, I headed into the kitchen to find pancakes and bacon waiting. I immediately started devouring the delicious food.

I headed to my favorite class, history. As the bell rang, students started filing in, and there he was. Christopher stood at the door looking for a place to sit. I pulled my hoodie over my head, while waiting on Ms. Rhonda to start the lesson. Classes passed by in a blur and Iskipped lunch. I headed to the library.

Since I was a regular, I was able to come in whenever I wanted to. Taking the seat in the back of the library, I complete my homework for the day. I packed up and went to the last class of the day, chorus. We watched the Sound of Music. As the day came to an end, I had managed to successfully ignore Christopher and the Queen B.

Christopher's POV

(the whole school day)

I woke up with a smile on my face. I got to see my girl today. But the smile turned into a frown quickly as I recalled the events from yesterday. She ran out of the cafeteria when she saw me and Emelia talking.
All I wanted to do was find her and kiss her tears away. I couldn't though, she ignored me the whole day. I understood where she was coming from.

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near me if I was her. So, I did what I did normally- find some girl to take my mind of the one girl I want. And that's what I did.