Epilogue

Three years later

Christopher and I had gotten married 6 months after he proposed to me. His father walked me down the aisle to a grinning Christopher who was trying so hard not to cry. The ceremony was beautiful. We were officially married.

The reception was just as beautiful as the church. The party lasted until 11 PM. Then Christopher and I left for our honeymoon. He planned it out and told me it was a surprise.

"Are we there yet, husband?"

"No we are not, wife.We have a little more ways to go. Maybe another thirty minutes."

I loved the sound of that. Us being married and using the husband and wife title. We had been driving for about and hour and a half.

"Okay, babe."

Thirty minutes passed and we were in an entirely different state, Florida to be specfic. He had booked us for an ocean front resort honeymoon suite.

" I love it babe." I kissed him passionately which quickly escalated as I lost the only thing that kept me pure.

As a result of that night, we now have a two year old son, Jonah Eric Johnson. When I told Christopher I was pregnant, I had expected him to be mad. Only because we hadn't discussed planing a family yet. But he was ecstatic and wanted to tell everyone he knew.

Once Jonah was born, he had his father's piercing blue eyes and my dark brown hair. He is sure to break some hearts one day. Our parents met him at the hospital but demanded that they spent time with their grandson. It worked out because we hadn't had a date night since Jonah was born so we took that opportunity to go on a date and make love again. I had been throwing up, a sign of pregnancy. I told Christopher I was going to the store to stock up on pads and get a pregnancy test.

As soon as I got home I took the test and waited for the results. As I waited I played with my son. Christopher had gotten a call from work after I had gotten home. He hadn't gotten back yet so I spent as much time as I could with Jonah before I found out if I was pregnant or not.

" Jonah, how would you feel if you had a little sister or brother?"

"I would be really happy mommy."

" Really, why is that my little guy?"

"Because I could protect them from anyone would would hurt them."

And at that, I gave my little one a big hug as he told me he was sleepy. I scooped him up and put him in his bed. After I did that, I went to the restroom to find out my fate. I was pregnant with my second child. I was so happy but it quickly morphed into a frown as I heard the front door open. I walked downstairs and greeted my husband.

"Welcome home honey bear. What happened at the office?" I asked as I pulled him to the living room, sitting in his lap.

"Boss man just wanted to congratulate us on our life. Where's my little man?"

" I just put him down for a nap a couple minutes ago." I sat next to him and interlaced our hands and took a deep breath.

" I have something to tell you."

" What is it babe?"

I took a breath as an attempt to calm my nerves.

"We're pregnant."

At first he didn't say anything. I started to get nervous. So I got up and walked away. I held on to my stomach as I walked upstairs into our bathroom. I closed the door lightly and slid down and sat on the floor.

Moments later, I had heard footsteps come in the room. I was sitting in the bathtub thinking about Christopher and the reactions he could have. He walked in with the most contagious smile. He picked me up, and kissed my stomach repeatedly.

"We have a little one growing inside of you. I couldn't be more happier."

"Really? I thought you would be upset."

"I could never be more happier. This is all I ever wanted."

With that being said, he picked me up and kissed me like his life depended on that one kiss.

"I'm going to be a dad! Again!" he exclaimed. I chuckled at his childish behavior. He grabbed his phone and called everyone in his contacts excluding me. And soon my phone was blowing up with messages. I answered all the messages with confirmation.

9 months later

I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. We named her Elizabeth Emilia Johnson. She had my hazel eyes and Christopher's dirty blonde hair. She was definitely going to be a heart breaker like her brother. Her dad and brother had a protective instinct that formed as soon as they saw her.

Now that you're up to speed, we had just finished celebrating Elizabeth's first birthday. My babies had grown up so fast. As we put down our two year old son and newly turned one year old daughter. I closed the door and was greeted by a warm pair of arms slipping around my waist.

"How is mommy doing after her daughter's first birthday?"

"I'm okay, just sleepy." I said yawning in the process. Christopher had picked me up bridal style and took me towards the bed. He kissed my lips and laid down next me, pulling me into his chest.

"Goodnight mommy."

"Goodnight daddy."

Life couldn't get any better than this.