chapter 3

Matt went downstairs and sat down with a little smirk, and a stain of pink on his cheeks. Tom, who was sitting on the single sofa chair thing. (I dunno what its called.) Looked over at the stairs that lead up to his room, and saw Matt.
"Hey Matt, how was it?" he asked. Matt was confused on what he was talking about, And was kinda nervous.
"What do you mean?" Matt said. Just to clear up some things. Tom gives a little chuckle.
"How was the kiss?" Matts eyes widen, and his face grew red. He was speachless. He didn't know what to say. How did Tom know about this? "Matt, I'm a demon sort of thing. I can do a lot of things." He smiled.
"Like spying on your friend?" Matt replied. "Can I ever have any privacy in this house?" Matt said with his arms crossed. Tom simply shook his head, and he left to his room. Professor why was on so he sat down, and began watching.
-time skip-
Matt went upstairs to check up on his 'ill' friend. Edd just layed there asleep. Matt smiled to himself, and began walking to him. Edds face was was normal. his tempature went down, and he looked fine. Just as Matt went to leave him alone, he felt something grab his wrist. He looked at the familiar hand, and saw Edd's dark brown eyes.
"please stay." Edd said. Matt smiled, and he layed down with him. edd buried his face into his chest. Matt played with his hair. He felt a pair of legs wrap around him. Matt giggled, and kissed Edds forehead.