Chapter 5

Lets say that there spooning.
Theye both laying on there right side, and Matt is behind Edd))

turned around to see his crush Matt. His face turned red, and his eyes shot open. Matt had his arms around Edd's waist. Edd struggled to set himself free from his grip, but it didn't work. It only brought him closer. Edds face was now in his chest. Ringo hopped off, and went downstairs. Matt felt the bed shift a bit, and his eyes fluttered open. Awkward silence filled the room. The two boys met eye contact. Edd quickly looked away while he covered his face with his small hands. "He's so cute! I want to win his heart, and make him mine.~' He thought to himself. Matt cupped his cheek, and took his hands away from his face.
"Good morning Edd!" Matt smiled.
Edd furrowed his brows, and pouted.
"G-Good morning M-Matt..." Matt smile grew wider.
"Edd, your so cute! Your face is cute when you blush. It's just making me day better. Edd... I like you. I wanted to tell you for so lo-" Edd cut Matts sencence, and he went in for a little kiss. Matt pulled his closer, and kept the kiss, and made it longer.
"I li- no... I love you Matt." Edd smiled.
"More than Cola?" Matt asked.
Edd chuckled, and he kissed his forrhead.
"Yes. More than Cola." Edd smiled.
Ringo was at the stairs, and he saw the whole thing. They both sat up, and Matt held Edd's hand. Edd flinched a bit, but he took it. They walked down stairs, and they were greeted by Tom, and Tord already eating breakfast.
"Woah! You guys are together?" Tord asked while pointing at there hands, and with a mouthful of bacon. Edd looked at there hands interlocking with eachother, and he stood straight with "Pride".
"Yes Tord, We are together!" Edd stated.

To be continued...