Chapter 4

Gwen and Peter were in front of a camera with big smiles on their faces. The two looked about 11ish.

"So we were thinking, and we were like. We should film everything that we do because of this amazingly new friendship. Petey here had a camera so we used this and now, we are going to film about random stuff. First let's start with introductions!" Gwen said.

"Hi, I'm Gwen Stacy. I like the color pink and teal, I'm lesbian but my family doesn't know. Hmm what else? Oh I hate Flash Thompson. I consider myself a bad ass. And Peter here is like a brother to me" Gwen finished up "Your turn Petey!"

Peter looked nervous but spoke up "I'm Peter Parker. I like red and blue, I'm pansexual but no one other than Gwen knows umm... I am what people consider a 'genius' and 'science geek' for some reason. I hate Flash Thompson because let's face it, everyone who has a brain would be smart enough to avoid him. Umm...Gwen is like the sister I never had. And my parents are dead...I think I'm done?" Peter asked Gwen at the end.

Gwen nodded "You are now lets focus on the superstar here! And that's me!" she beamed

Peter snorted "Keep dreaming, princess"

"Oh, I will"

Peter rolled his eyes.

"He's just jealous" Gwen said to the camera.

"Now, Gwenny. Why would I be jealous?" Peter asked

"Because your not me" Gwen replied

"And I thank myself and everyone for that everyday" Peter said to Gwen who had just gasped and put her right hand over her heart.

"I'm offended!" she said

"Good" Peter told her to her and she hit him on the head.

"Oww"

"Serves you right!" she said and Peter rolled his eyes.m "Anyways. Were board so were gonna talk about our lives and shit. I'll start"

"That's because you love to talk about you" Peter commented

"Shut up, Petey! But it's true" Gwen grinned

"Of course it is. Now I have to lower your ego." 

"You can try, but you will fail"

"Is that a challenge"

"Maybe it is?"

"If i is then I accept"

"Good luck"

"Thank you, but I won't need it"

Gwen scoffed but smirked. "Welp, shall we begin"

"No shit Sherlock" Peter said and got a punch from Gwen. And that's how the rest of the video went on. But it was mostly tales being told and drama going on in their lives. Nothing special really.

Once again the screen went black but turned on again, leaving no room to talk at all.