18 | American Money

A M E R I C A N
M O N E Y

-aliciamcgill
Alicia McGill

P L O T

Mallory is the police chief’s daughter. She's an outcast and has only one friend. At the beginning of the story, her and Steve actually hate each other. But paranormal occurrences and government conspiracies start happening in their town and when her best friends little brother goes missing shes thrust into an adventure to save themselves and their town that connects her to people she never thought shed be connected to, including Steve. Its a slow burn. Mallory is cynical and reserved. Her family fell apart after her little sisters death by cancer.

O P T I O N S

MINI PICTURE VIEWING

A/N I'm first of all sorry if there aren't a lot of options

A/N I'm first of all sorry if there aren't a lot of options. There weren't a lot of pictures that could fit them well together. It was really difficult to make a good one, I would understand if you want another one.

The first one looks very modern more than 80s but it is the best out of the two. Alycia looks a bit blurred as well.

The second one is a bit more of an 80s theme than the first but it looks to bright for a sci-fi.

If you like any of these comment down which one.

If you have one you like but want to make specific changes comment it to me and I will change it.

If you don't like any of these, please state why and maybe I can make another one.

If you are really unsatisfied and you don't want to use my covers. That is completely fine, just comment it.

PM me if you want me to send the picture to you for further details.

Also, thank you so much for the request, I will do the necessary Favors as promised.

P. S. Your second request is coming soon, after I post this, I will get to making it.

P. P. S. Please dm me your email so that I could send it to you
Thank you!