38 | Officially Broken

O F F I C I A L L Y
B R O K E N

DiamondLoverGirl45

P L O T

A girl who is forced to marry her best friends boyfriend.

O P T I O N S

Mini Picture Viewing

A/N So I realized you already have a cover maker do your new cover. I just made one anyway because you still technically requested.

Announcement to all requesters if you are reading this, if you make a request on my book and others, and then you decided you like the cover others have made, please let me know in advance so that I don't have to waste my time with the covers.

Just so you know that upon uploading this I still have to write up my quantitative research which is a correlational study of blood types and Atophic diseases and also do my chemistry experiment which I have put off for a little bit to make the cover.

I am not mad, but I am quite stressed, so please do understand. Don't worry DiamondLoverGirl45 I still love you. 💕😊

If you like any of these comment down which one.

If you have one you like but want to make specific changes comment it to me and I will change it.

If you don't like any of these, please state why and maybe I can make another one.

If you are really unsatisfied and you don't want to use my covers. That is completely fine, just comment it.

PM me if you want me to send the picture to you for further details.

Also, thank you so much for the request, I will do the necessary Favors as promised.

P. S. If you decide to use my cover, please pm me your email so that your cover will be in high quality.