I M P O R T A N T !!! = Book 2: Rosie Graphics

If you are seeing this now, this means that this graphic shop in particular is closed but not closed as in forever.

If you are not aware or if you aren't following me. Please know that I have uploaded a new graphic shop called: Rosie Graphics.

If you are worried that it will be the end, do not fret as I have planned 6 different graphic shop titles.

The reason why I am closing this early is because I wanted to improve the formatting and the general style of my covers.

I also want to implement more strict rules because I will be honest, the process is taking me longer than I should have because people don't read the rules and are requesting all over the place.

The reason why I want requests to be on comments is so that in case I miss a notification. I can always check the comments to see if there is a new request and I can easily copy paste comments. Whereas inbox messages and message board requests take me a long time since I cannot copy paste and I have to type in everything at my notepad.

Please also read the description. What I mean by closed is that I have received 60 requests which is the limit for this graphic shop (again, I have book 2). The remaining requests that I have commented back to will really get their covers on this book.

So the gist is that this book is closed but I will continue uploading here until I finish the number of requests. I will only now accept requests written on Rosie Graphics.

Please check my Roze's Graphic Reading List or my page to see Rosie Graphics.

Also please remember again that this is not the end. After Rosie Graphics will be Faded Graphics, then Comfy Graphics, the Showy Graphics and so on and so forth.

The limit is there to not overcrowd the book and to also have a unified style wherein I update my rules and covers.

Thank you for understanding and taking your time to read this.

Do not worry, I am not mad but most of my notifications recently are people asking me if my cover making days are over which is not true.