45 | BHOR: Her Time Has Risen

B H O R :
H E R T I M E
H A S R I S E N

glory534

P L O T

He thought she was dead but she wasn't. She was training for her future. He wiped off everyone who ever loved her, raped her, killed her. But she fought with death, she grew stronger, with the help of her godfather, her boyfriend, his sister, and her fiance who happened to be his son. Dawn Thakur is her name, revenge is her mission, Poorab Thakur is her target. Read how she fights to the end, to destroy the one man who once put her in ruins.

O P T I O N S

Mini Picture Viewing

A/N I just realised how much I have changed

A/N I just realised how much I have changed. I used to do a lot of options per request but because I do a lot of manipulative covers which require a ton of resources and editing, I usually only do one option now.

I hope you don't mind by the way.

If you like any of these comment down which one.

If you have one you like but want to make specific changes comment it to me and I will change it.

If you don't like any of these, please state why and maybe I can make another one.

If you are really unsatisfied and you don't want to use my covers. That is completely fine, just comment it.

PM me if you want me to send the picture to you for further details.

Also, thank you so much for the request, I will do the necessary Favors as promised.

P. S. I already have your email and since you only have one option, please just tell me if you would want to use it or not.