_PROLOGUE : Broken down_

2am. Seoul

I found myself so stupid right now, Rosé sighed for the hundred time this night. She's been up for most of the night now, thinking about her, thinking about the heartache she's been experiencing.
She was trying to think about all the good memories they shared together and how she loves her but the pain and the doubts were stronger tonight.

She spent her night sitting alone on her bed trying to picture what they've been up to tonight. What that little "date" really meant.
Why does she have to make me go through this? Why do I have to care for her so much? I need to distract myself from this or I'll go mad tonight.

She grabbed her phone and started to scroll through Instagram. She had tons of heartwarming messages from blinks. That is exactly what she needed right now, think of them, think of the only thing she loves to do over everything and that brings her so much more in return: singing. Blinks were so funny, always sending her memes about her or sending love for her to cheer on. She was watching pictures of herself and the members and she couldn't help but smile. That was the first one tonight and she felt much better actually. Maybe she could try to sleep a little bit since it was already so late. Cause with the time passing by she felt more and more useless and stupid for waiting for her to comeback.

Her curiosity peaked when she saw a picture of them together. She was clinging onto Lisa's clothes like her life depends on it. She went through the comments when she saw a particular one that brought back all her concerns
*I dont know why rose always cling on lisa so much, she looks so much more happier with jennie*

She always felt like she was begging for some kind of affection from her, especially when they're in public.

They saw it too... how can I stay there when even blinks think the same.. how can I stay..

As if on cue, she hears the front door opening and laughing filling the atmosphere. She's happy. Lisa was nagging at Jennie for she won the game for the first time against her. Jennie was smiling to her maknae for she was being cute and she made her laugh most of the night and she needed it.

- Ya ya ok fine you won no biggie lisa. We'll see who's gonna win next time, she said as she took her tongue out for the blondie head. I'm exhausted and it's really late. I'm going to bed. Thanks again for tonight Lisa.

- Anytime unnie, lisa replied with a big smile. Remember I'm always be your hottest date, she added with a flirty wink.

- Haha yeah you're right. Goodnight lisa ya

- Night unnie

The two girls kissed goodbye and jennie went through her bedroom door.
Lisa's eye wandered to Rosé door for a second and as she asked herself if she would be still awake waiting for her to return home.

Rosé closed her door just before she could actually see lisa's lips on jennie's chubby cheeks. Her heart couldn't handle more. She's so in love with her, it hurts so bad cause she's not sure if Lisa can love her back the way she does...

Lisa sighed after a while being alone in the living room, her eyes still on Chaeng's door. She turned around and headed for her own bed. The night has been long, all she wanted was to sleep without worries and going there would only bring more drama.

Rosé heard a door closing knowing it was lisa entering her room.

She doesn't even try anymore.. I'm not happy and I cant take more. Broken down, I've had enough. If this is love, I dont want it.

She lied down on her bed, one thought remaining.

How did we end up here?