_Sweet disposition_

Seoul, February 2019

Excitement was in the air as the pinks were back in Seoul. Everybody was anticipating the following days, as their official US debut was about to happen.

But that wasnt all.

Their personal lives played a huge part in the carefree atmosphere surrounding the girls.

Rosé and Lisa had kissed for the first time since a while and this time it felt different.

Rosé could feel it somehow. Lisa had said that she wanted it to be different this time, that she wanted to make it rightly, and she was respecting her words so far.

She spend extra time with the beautiful girl. Even if they didnt have much free time to enjoy, Lisa made sure to have some little attention for her. She would go with her to practice their choreo alone or to record Chaeyoung's part and ad-lid, she would buy her food for when she's done with work, every morning she would sneak herself into her room with a choco milk specially made for her to enjoy as soon as she wakes up with a little kiss on her forehead.
Rosé was drowning under sweetness.

Today was the single day off they're gonna have until the US debut, so Lisa decided to enjoyed every bit of it with Rosé.

"Chaeyoung-ah, today is going to be special," she said smiling to the girl as they were cuddling in the older girl's bed.

Rosé hummed confusedly as if asking how it'll be so special, her eyes still closed from tiredness shifting closer to the girl she loves.

"I want us to live this day like we're just us... two girls in their twenties living recklessly our love just for a day." She trailed tightening her embrace around the girl tiny waist.

"How do you plan to do that exactly," Rosé asked worries still inevitably in her mind, "we are idols Lisa... in south Korea."

"Hey none of that today I said", Lisa warned. "We dont have to do much to enjoy our youth baby. I just want to be carefree, that's it. I didnt plan much actually, that the motto of today... just be me, no plan, except spending the day with you." She explained as she shifted so she could face the other girl without breaking their hug.

Chaeyoung looked straight in the blonde's eyes and she was met with all the love that she could feel for her.

"Then I guess you should just kiss your girl, right?" She asked staring at her lips.

Lisa smiled at the mention of rosie being 'her girl'. She indeed had in project to make her officially hers at some point, when she'll be brave enough. For now, she reached for the girl's neck and close the distance between them.

Just a moment, a love, a kiss, a dream aloud, that they shared in the intimacy of the room.

It was just a simple kiss, but it was enough lisa thoughts. That what she wanted for today for things to be simple and natural, in that it will be special.

As an idol, on top of that a foreign idol in one of the big 3 companies, she had tone of worries to deal with, and this relationship only add to the fuel. In that moment, lisa wanted to let all of those worries behind for today and focus on her time with the girl...

You're my sweet disposition chipmunk, she thoughts happily embracing her youth for the day.

Rosé could feel Lisa's smile against her lips and it made her happy, happy that she made the choice to give the girl another chance, to give them another chance as a couple.

"So miss 'no plan allowed today' what do we do now?" She asked.

Lisa shrugged, "I dont know. For sure I know you're hungry, so do you want to go out to eat breakfast or do I order something and we enjoy the day home?"