_You're really pretty_

(For info last chapter took place around june 2019)

Seoul, January 7th 2019

Blackpink dorm was a mess! Clothes were being thrown from left to right, shoes were abandoned on the floor from the four bedrooms to the living room were all of the girl were running around to finish their luggages.

Tomorrow they had a flight to Bangkok where they'll start their 1st world tour ever. This year has been a blessing for them after all. The "Square up" album was with its tiny four song a big step for them. It allowed them to grown so much and to be able to dream for more.

Wishes come true! And for an idol to believe is the key to survive. Believe in your dreams is what make it worth it at the end, it's what make you endure all the hardships.

Lisa was beyond excited as her hometown was going to be the 1st location for their world tour. They had so much scheduled there but they were promised that they'll be able to take some times off to wander in the city. She wanted to see her parents so much, she couldn't wait to be at home, in Thailand.

- Lisa I want to eat some of this delicious Beijing duck at your dad's restaurant please, Rosé asked the youngest with aegyo.

- it's a date then Chaeng! Lisa exclaimed making Rosé for she didnt expected that reply.

- ugh jendeukie it seems like we've been ditched by the maknaes over here before we even got there. How is this possible?

- i dont know unnie, I find it quite rude too, jennie replied to jisoo with malice in her voice.

Honestly, she couldn't care less that they planned to spend a night together, she had so much more in mind right now.
And besides it wouldn't be the first time that LiChaeng would go on dates just the two of them.

Her phone turned on, she sighed before exiting the room to take that call.

- It's Jongin you think unnie?

- I dont know Lisa, but it might be yeah. Since the scandal, they've been struggling apparently I dont know, Jisoo sighed as an addition to her reply.
She was feeling sad for her bestfriend, they've shared so much. When jennie was in pain she could feel it too, that's just how it works for them.

- Let's just try to have fun in Thailand and forget about whatever issue there is here ok?

- You're right Lisa ya, Jisoo said as Jennie made her return to the living room with a sad face, and just join me to hug our jendeukie over here.

They both hugged Jennie tightly before they were joined by Rosé who has been watching closely all of it from afar.

I'm so grateful for this family.. this girls are the family I needed. Jennie thought while she tightened the hug around jisoo.

Bangkok, January 10th 2019. 7pm

Rosé was so nervous right now. Her "date" with Lisa was tonight, she'll be there soon and she was far from ready.

Why are you stressing so much Chaeyoung. Get yourself together! It's not even a real date. We've been through this over over with her don't go there again please.

But she couldn't help but to be excited cause everytime she was around the thai girl a heart would still flutter the way it did since the first day they met. They've shared so much that it was impossible for her to not overthink what will happen tonight.

She was going thru her wardrobe for the hundred time and she wished they were in Seoul, so she could've more outfits option. She wanted to look cute without looking like she tried too much.
As she was about to try some other combination for a outfit, the doorbell of her hotel room rang. She threw all the clothes back in the luggages and went to open for her friend.
Lisa was standing behind wearing some casual rock band shirt over a lousy jeans.

Omo she's so sexy without even trying... tonight is gonna be hard for me.

- Haha Chaeyoung ah close that pretty mouth. I know I'm hella sexy but no need to eye fuck me, take me to dinner first.

No need to say how red Rosé's face was, as she blushed from embarrassment.

- Shut up will you, I'm not doing that with you. Wait here I need to get ready. Rosé said as she head back to her luggage to grab some clothes.

- You already did it if my memory is correct, Lisa muttered under her breath. And besides I thought we said we were leaving at 7:15pm. My dad is waiting for us Chipmunk.

Rosé tried hard but to blush again, that f-ing nickname again ugh.

- Sorry I know, but my manager hold me back earlier, she lied as she didnt want to admit she just lost around 30 minutes arguing with herself what to wear.

Lisa eyed her up, she knew very well when the Australian was being nervous or lying to her. But she chose to let it slide and the other girl was grateful for it.

Rosé finally chose a simple black long sleeve kinda shirt that was showing a little bit of her stomach and some black jeans to match.

It'll do the work, she thought.

- Wait here, I'll go change in the bathroom and do my make up there too.

- uh wae?! You could change here Chaeng I wouldn't mind at all, she add with a smirk.

She has been keeping up with the flirt for months now even though they've been more distant since this autumn. A lot happen but Lisa wasnt ready to let it go yet.

- Wait here Lisa please, Rosé pleaded. Her voice was so weak that Lisa just nod and sit down on the bed.

7:30pm

Lisa was playing around with the mini camera they had for blackpink diaries project. She was getting bored and wanted to see the other blonde.

She wouldn't make me go if I have the camera on.

As she thought so she turned it on and went to the bathroom.

- I'm coming in. You've 5 seconds to get dress I have the camera on, she said as she pushed the door.

- Lisaaa are you crazy?? What if I was still naked here ?

As she saw the smirk growing on Lisa's face, she scoffed "ok do not reply you dirty!"

Lisa laughed out loud as she got closer to the other girl who was actually getting her making up done.

- Would it work if I film it like this? She said as she was getting a close shot. Oh yeees!

Chaeyoung couldn't hide her blush this time even though she tried to cover her face behind her hair, her smile getting wider.
She tried to refocus on her doing her eyebrows but she could feel Lisa's piercing eyes still on her.

- Chaeyoung ah, you're really pretty..

- Noo, what?

- Really, Lisa said troubled. She didnt saw that she was losing her balance and squeezed the toothpaste on her shirt as she managed to avoid the fall altogether.

- aah jinja, ugh. I'm gonna head to my room real quick to change. You better be ready by then and by the elevator. See you chipmunk.

Rosé finished her makeup and found a Lisa wearing a cute little white tshirt with a unicorn drawn on it.

Quite fitting uh.. as the maknae was a notorious gay unicorn in their little circle of friends.

The rest of the night went smoothly as  it could be with a good amount of flirt.

As they was heading back to their room, Lisa's grab the blonde's hand.

- I missed you Chaeng.. I missed us like that..

And with those words, Rosé could feel her heart beating, screaming like a madman to get out of her chest.

Be careful Chaeng, please you know better..

That was what her brain was trying to tell back but her was stronger.

- I miss us too Lisa.

And here was that glorious smile. Lisa saw it, she saw in the other girl's eyes that she meant what she just said, that there was hope for them, for her to try again.