part 20

Jhope pov

I was went out for a walk because of my todays hectic schedule .i went near store to got myself a drink ,after walking out of store i saw  souhyung run while crying ,what the hell happened this time ,i went after her but as i was about to a call her ,i saw a car coming to word her....

Souhyung pov
I open my eye but everything was blure because of my puffy eyes , my heartbeat was so fast and then i looked at my surrounding  and i heard someone said "ya souhyung how careless you are ,just focous and see where you walk idote ,what would have happen if i were not be here on time." i look at my left and saw jhope oppa on ground with me .
I tried to get up but i was so shocked with the situation that i barly able to speak .

Souhyung :are you ok oppa ??

Jhope :i am fine you should watch were you are going.

Jhope helped souhyung to get up.souhyung smiled and thanked jhope for saving her life.
Now jhope and souhyung were setting in a cafe.

Jhope:drink some water.

Souhyung sip some water from her glass .

Jhope :are you ok now.
Souhyung nodded.

Jhope :now tell me whats rong why were you crying.

Souhyung:oppa i dont want to talk about it.

Jhope :alright but i want to hear it after word.

Souhyung nodded.
Jhope :come i will drope you to your hotel.
Souhyung :no its fine i will just walk

Jhope:after this accdient  , i wont leave you alone so come.

Souhyung just nodded and went with jhope.

Souhyung came back to hotel but she didnt went in she remember all the incident and said.

"Oppa"
Jhope:yes

Souhyung :if you dont mind can i sleep at your place just for tonight.

Jhope :you should not run away with your problems just fight for it.

Souhyung:please oppa just for today .

Jhope :you are too cute to resist so alright.

Souhyung  :thankyou oppa i love you.

Jhope smile at her and bring her to his home.

Next day~~~~

Jungkook hotel

Jenni wake up in morning and smiled at herself remembering last night she look at left side and jungkook sleeping  peasefully .

Jennie got over jungkook and kissed his .

Jungkook open her eyes and hold his head .

Jennie:good morning love.
jungkook looked at hus right .

Jungkook eye widen.
Jungkook :did we slept last night.

Jenni nodded.

Jungkook :i am so sorry jennie i think i was too much drunk.

Jennie :it ok i loved it.

Jungkook :what ??you love it.

Jennie :ya ,i love you jungkook i cant get over you baby.
Jungkook :shut the fuck. Up you know i am married .

Jennie :i know but you dont love you wife its was arrange marriage aganst your will .

Jungkook :whatever it was but i havnt slept with anyone since i am married.

Jennie :whom are you being so loyal when your wife spend her whole night with jhope .

Jungkook :enough!!! Shut up jennie.

I dont love my wife but it dosent mean that i can tolarate anything against my wife.

Jennie :you dont beleave me go check her room she is not there and it 7:30am she is not home yet.

Jennie shouted and jungkook went out and slammed the door close.

Jennie smirk ,"you are dead souhyung"

Jungkook left jennie room and went to grab some water he drink it and went to souhyung room. She was not there she call her name ,he went in washroom but no responce. She saw her bed was cleaned no line on her bed sheet  .

Jungkook pov

Souhyung is really not at home its seems like she was not at home last night . Is jennie is right , . Is souhyung really at jhope hyung house.
Jungkook pov ends

Jungkook was going up to talk to jenni e but he saw front door open souhyung and jhope came inside
They boh laugh and chatting then jhope hyung bide his goodby and went out.

Souhyung went to drink water but she was stoped by an angry jungkook in middle.

Souhyung annoyed tone:what the hell do you want??

Jungkook :you bitch were where you last night !!
jungkook shouted

Jennie immidetly came down .

Souhyung got stalded by sudden outbust of jungkook.

Souhyung :why do you care??

Jungkook:you are married and going around fucking  people ,and the comeing back and talking to you husband like that .

Souhyung :shut up dont shout at me when here you are at fault .you slept with someone else and talking shit about me.

Jungkook laugh evilly ,you know what i was  shouting at her and i was so full of guilt when i wake up  but ,i am ashemed of me that i was feeling this toword a bitch like you.

Jungkook :you know thia is the reasion i dont involve my self with low class people like you.
You married me for money and now fslept with someone else for money.

Souhyung is now crying mess she cant procced whatever jungkook said to her.

Souhyung:you dont--t  talk shit and lie. --about me . I havent done anything rong.

Jungkook grip tighten on souhyung hand.
Jungkook :how shameless of you talking lie on my face.i have seen you coming in morning with jhope hyung.

Souhyung :i--

Jungkook cut off her and said .

Jungkook :you know what as soon ad i will rich home i will divorce you and married jennie and for your kind information jennie was my ef but now she is my fience..

By saying this jungkook hold jennie hand and left house.

While going jennie winked at souhyung and left the house.

Souhyung sit on floor she brought her knees and started crying.