Part 22

grandpa : stop where you are kim souhyung .

souhyung stoped and turn around she face grandpa

other seems confused and happy to except Jungkook

grandpa : you are not going anywhere leaving this house its your too sou

in last part grandpa voice came slow but it was audible to be heard by everyone

grandpa : my baby come to me I was waiting for my entire life that I will be meeting you one day .

did you not recognise your brother your friends and your grandpa ,

souhyung tears roll down but she wiped her tears and said

souhyung : what are you talking about grandpa I don't know about anything ,I am going.

as souhyung step another step taehyung immidetly hold souhyung hand and hug her .

taehyung; so you were knowing about this all but you keep your identity with yourself why sou don't you love your brother .I was so dipressed after you were missing and now that you are here you want as to let you go . never sou I am not going to leave you now.

souhyung sarted crying..

Jungkook ; what the hell is going on here someone will tell me what are you all saying who is souhyung why are you all hugging her .

taehyung : she is my missing sister kook she is sou your childhood friend . my---m--y miss--ing sister.

jimin; ya tae what are you saying ,she died long time ago, what are you even saying (a tear roll down from his eyes )

Jungkook; jimin please tell him to stop talking rubbish ,how can she be back when my sou is died year ago.

grandpa; I have prove souhyug is taehyung sister I have the dna papers.

taehyung; I was know about this earlier but I was too afried to tell every one was tense dud to marriage and I thought that I will tell you about this after trip but this happen so now ihave to revele it like that .

the paper fell from grandpas hand and grand fell down unconsioun . everyone run towords him.

jimin ; grandpa wake up grandpa .

taehyung and souhyung ;grandpa please open your eyes I am here I will not leave you.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hospital

doctor ; he is fine now but you need to take care of him if he gets one more heart attack then he can die.

doctor said this and everyone gasp .

souhyung was crying mess and taehyung was caming her down.

taehyung parents came in hospital and hug souhyung ass she was their daughter and then they mover inside in grandpa word..

jimin ; Jungkook take the girls home because they must be tired.

Jungkook noded and bring sou ,hara and yeri home they went into their room.

as sou was going to get in Jungkook stoped her.

Jungkook; you must be my childhood friend but I will not forgive you for your doing and I will be marring jennie.

sou smile ;you know what Jungkook you have all right to be happy and if you can be happy being with her then I am happy too for you at least the person I love can be happy and can spend his life with the person that he love ,what else I want.