part 23

Tae mom: so i announce my princess marriage . In a month.

Everyone congrsss souhyung and souhyung smile and bow to them as they walk out of confrenses room taehyung bang his hand on table.

Taehyung : i just got my little suster and you are send her away from me in a month why are you spoiling her like you did to me that time.

Tae mom: i have given you 1month time you can do what ever you want you too but after 1month sge is getting married .

Tae:i wont let this happen.

Souhyung :oppa please calm down
I know we have met just now i mean we havent get time to spend with you.
But i want this marriage.

Jungkook. Shoked :what??

Taehyung: please you shut your mouth and sou are you hearing yourself what are you speaking .

Souhyung :yes i want this marriage oppa.

Taehyung :it marriage  not a joke.

Sou:i am nottaking it as joke oppa.

Taemother:did you heard your sister she will be getting married soon that it.

Taemother dragged souhyung out from confrenss room.

Tae come to jungkook and hold his coller

Jungkook:ya what are you doing.

Taehyung :you know what this is happenning just because of you. She loves you so much that why she is doing this. Just because of you she is making herself go far away from us.
You know what jungkook if you had just talk to her and let her explaned her side this shouldnt happen and in future  you will regret all this.

With this taehyung walk away.

And jungkook sat there like stone.

At home .

Jennie :oppa came see my wedding gown it beautiful right.

Jungkook :ya its pretty.

Jennie:oppa lets take a photo.
Jungkook:jennie i am strssed a bit i will talk to you later.
Jungkook walk to his room.

Jimin and yeri were cuddling in bed.when taehyung entered.

Tae:ya jimin ----

Jimin:ya you cant you knock on the door.and  you idiot.

Taehyung :i am sorry jimin but you should close the door.

Tae walk out.

Jimin :i will be right back love. He kisseed her cheek.