part 25 (special 😘)

Hello people long time no see so ,today i am here to bring you a new ,as our pm launched make in india and new startup .

So some of my friend working on an indian platform called skyread for those people who have passion for writting ,whatever your age is 16 or 60 if you have some story to tell we are ready to pay you . So if anyone wanted to create stories and earn money please join there facebook group called "wolfpack of skyread" they haven't launched an app or website but are promoting and collecting writers ,readers and editor.
Dm me for more information.

Souhyung was getting ready in the dressing room .

Souhyung was in deep thought ,she cant except that jeon jungkook confess to her.

Taehyung came in side.
Souhyung hug him tightly
Taehyung :sou are you ok with your marriage it last time i am asking you.

Souhyung stare at taehyung and then back to herself in mirrior.

Souhyung :i dont no why i am scared i should be happy yang yang is so good he very good right he will take good care of me.

Hara :sou are you telling this to us or yourself.
Think about it one more time please we are here to take you to your father.

---_------++-+-------

Meanwhile.

Jungkook :jimin please help me i cant let her go i love her bro i cant do this i love her tried to understand bro please i.

Jimin :nothing can happen now souhyung has make up her mind to get married .

We cant do anything just because you broke your marriage .

(jungkook broke off his matriage after he confess to sou.)

Jungkook i cant see her get far from me.

Jimin :keep it down bro wedding is going to start.

Kook :its ok i am sorry..

The door open and yang yang enteres