part 21

Souhyung kept crying that day it was night time and souhyung didnot came. Out of her room for whole day ,she didnt eaten anything too.

Jungkook and jennie were the couch watching movie then jimin entered.

Jimin : jungkook!!!

Jungkook:ya  i am here only ,

What with you.

Jimin :did you she todays news.

Jungkook:no

Jimin then see this ,jimin gave his mobile phone to kook.

(i am too lazy to right whole name so please understand ,kook means jungkook, ji means jimin, tae or v means taehyung  ,sou means souhyung.😁)

Kook look at ji phone .

Kook:what the hell is this how it got published.

Jimin :i am very upset with you kook how  can you do this to sou . And you jennie how can you distroy a marriage. Jungkook is married now  keep your distance from him.

Kook:enough!!!!

Kook:dont speek whatever you want to , you dont know anything so shut it,and jennie ,she is my girlfriend ,,i wasnt married by my will it was forced marriage and i love jennie so i will get married to her after divorcing that bitch.

As jungkook said that a hard punch landed on his face.

Jungkook looked up and saw tae.

Tae:dont speek like that about sou.
Jungkook laugh evily

Jungkook :you know what she has done ,if you would know about it you will be digusted by her presence.

Tae:shut up kook ,you kissed this bitch jennie while you are married and slept with her when you have a wife. What do you want to say further.

Jungkook :that sou ,she cheated on me , she was out yesterday night with jhope hyung ,she came in morning at 7:30, i have see there behaviour by my eyes.

Jimin: shut up, i cant believe  you  ,

Jungkook: woo. You are my friend ,my family and you are believing her.

Kook:you know what fuck this trip i am going back and i will handle this news by my self.

Kook left the room with jennie.

Tae: where is sou ,

Jimin:tae is ,os jungkook is right i mean is souhyung with jhope hyung .

Tae:i dont know ji, souhyung will only tell the right thing.

Jimin:bit where is she

Tae:lets find her.

They started searching everywhere .

Tae went in sou room he knowed on her door no response was heard

Tae:jimin!!

Jimin:ya what??

Tae:i think sou is in her room she is not opening her room .

Jimin:alright let me bring the spare keys.

As jimin open taehyung run to souhyung as she was lying on the floor.

Jimin:sou,sou, sou open your eyes sou

Tae:sou ,ya kim souhyung wake up open your eyes ,open your eyes kim souhyung ,

Flashback

Souhyung was lying on bed with her hand massaging her forhead she was having serious  headach becausing of crying ,  then she heard shouting voice . Souhyung run down,she was on stairs but she then heard there conversation  and her knees started trembling she was about to fall down but she hold her self she went back to her room with the thought that ,how can jungkook can think so low of her ,she thought that she would win his heart and they can work this marriage out but when jungkook has so much hate toword her how can she do it and now she will be divorce to.
As she was thinking thus thing she got another pain in her head and she fallen down unconsious.