020

location: Marseille, France

linagriezmann: hey, touring is fun

tagged: connorbrashier, shawnmendes

1 867 likes | 121 comments

user1: I KNEW IT

user2: how can someone be that pretty

shawnmendes: I know right

user3: are she dating Shawn?

juliebernard: hey, I miss my bestie very much
|
linagriezmann: I miss you too bestieee😘

user4: ugly ass bitch
|
linagriezmann: couldn't give less fucks but OK

user5: haha She is hilarious

user6: bite them haters

alessiacara: I'm drooling 🤤
|
linagriezmann: I'll get the wipers

user7: hahahah

user8: bitch
|
linagriezmann: bitches get stuff done

user9: feisty hehe

connorbrashier: yeah it makes it 10x funnier with you
|
linagriezmann: awwww 🥰

LINA'S POV

"What are you doing?" I said breathing heavily. My heart was pounding. It felt like it was going to hop out of my chest.

"Trust me. Can you do that?" He asked and I nodded slightly. He slowly put his lips on mine and kissed med softly. We pulled away with our faces still inches apart.

"Take your shirt off." I whispered and he did as I told him. I broke the kiss took a step back and looked at his abs.

"Fuck!" I said and he looked at me with a surprised look.

"What?" He asked chuckling.

"It's like you are photoshopped." I said and he started laughing.

"It's called working out." He said and pulled me into a kiss again.

"Yeah I know, I do it too." I said in a sassy voice and he chuckled.

"Now you take your shirt off." He demanded.

"Oh no not with all that going on." I said gesturing to his abs. We were interrupted by a knock on the door. Shawn quickly put his shirt back on and opened the door.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey am I disturbing you?" The voice asked.

"No, it's fine." He lied. I chuckled and sat down on the couch.

"We need you for a quick sound check." The voice said and I could hear Shawn say Okay. He closed the door and looked at me.

"We need to just check the sound so it's good." He said and I nodded. We walked out and I walked behind Shawn. Shawn looked back at me and smiled.

"You wanna come up on the stage?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I said and he took my hand and showed me how to get up on the stage.

"Okay close your eyes. I'm going to show you something powerful." He said and I hesitated at first but then I closed my eyes and he took my hands and walked up on the stairs.

"Okay, now I want you to imagine yourself that the arena is full of people who have the flashlights on their phone on singing the lyrics of Life Of The Party." He said and I nodded.

"Open your eyes." He said and when I opened I could see this big big arena with so many seats. I looked over at Shawn and saw him smiling.
I tried to imagine it but I would never ever get the feeling Shawn gets when he is on this stage and thousands of people sing his lyrics. But I could imagine that it was magical.

"My cousin would kill me if she knew what I was doing right now." I said and he chuckled.

I wish I could have the same experience as Shawn has up on this stage. He looks completely enchanted when he is up here. It was something enchanting about him. I didn't really wanna admit it because we have gotten so close and I could like count as my best friend but I think I'm starting to feel something for him. I mean what happened before was really something else and we both were completely sober. I don't know what to feel or do. I don't wanna risk our friendship.