051

Lina's PoV

"Seriously Shawn!" I yelled into the phone. I was currently outside and I could see my whole family was looking at me trying to hear what I said. Not so hard tho since I yelled pretty loudly.

"I'm so so sorry." He apologised.

"I can't believe it. I never thought you were one of those persons. Never! I thought you were different." I said.

"I don't know why I did it. It was so stupid." He said.

"Yeah it was. It was really really stupid Shawn.

"Please don't lie to me now Shawn because one thing we are to each other is honest. So pleeeease answer this honestly. Do you have feelings for Camila?" I asked and he went silent. I could feel my heart break into tiny little pieces.

"Omg." I said and I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Lina." He said.

"I hate you so much." I cried.

"I know and you have every right to." He said.

"You are so disgusting. Why didn't you tell me before you fucked her!?" I yelled.

"I don't know. It just happened. I didn't mean for it to be this way. I was going to tell you when you came back to LA because I wanted to tell you in person." He said.

"Well life gives you bitchslap whenever it feels like it." I said.

"I'm so sorry Lina." He said.

"Just go fuck yourself Mendes. Do never contact me again." I said and hung up the phone.

I threw my phone across the garden and buried my head in my arms. Tears streamed down my face and it felt like is was going to explode. My heart physically hurt so much that I thought I was going to die. My stomach was twisting and my head was spinning. A broken heart is so much worse than a broken bone. I felt arms wrapping around me.

"I'm so sorry sis. I never liked him anyways." I heard Antoine's voice say.

"He can go fuck himself for breaking your heart." Theo said. Erika sat down in front of me and took my hands.

"Sweetie, I know you don't wanna hear this but there will be other boys. You are so young. This was your first real relationship. They never usually hold for that long. You are a beautiful and independent woman. You moved by yourself to the states for god sake. You can live on your own. I know right now it feels like you can't even breath on your own because your heart hurts so much but believe me this breakup will teach you so much about love. You will be able to appreciate love and in a different way. Boys come and they go. And they will do that in the beginning. But you will find your happily ever after. I know that you felt like this was the love of your life and that you would marry this guy and it really really sucks that it ended and specially in this way. Believe me I know it sucks and you are allowed to feel all these emotions right now and you are allowed to be sad and miserable and eat three full jars of ice cream, ten packages of cookies and a fussing of donuts. But soon all the pain will go away and become a memory. All your memories with him will be something you can cherish and look back to with a smile on your face. It's going to take some time and it's going to hurt but it will happen eventually. I promise." She said and I looked at her.

"Promise?" I asked.

"I promise." She said.

"Now let's go and get that ice cream, those donuts and cookies and let's binge watch Friends." She said and I smiled and nodded. I took her hand and we walked inside.

I'm thankful for my family. They support me no matter what. Even though I've made mistakes they've supported me. They are here for me whenever I need them. They let me make those mistakes so I can learn and grown as a human and as a woman. I may not have really found myself yet but I've come a long way during this year. I've learned incredibly much and having my family supporting me has made me be able to take steps into the real world. To see the world outside of Mâcon. It's been a true blessing but right now I'm happy with just staying in Mâcon for a while. Finding happiness again and maybe find something new to do. Photography is something I'm passionate about and so is travelling. But the travelling part has been made. I need to set foot on the ground for a little while and appreciate life and myself. To live in shadows for some time and not be on the front page. I need to have some me time with my family and friends. Because in the end of the day that's what's most important, family & friends.