030

Text
between
Shawn & Lina

Shawn:

Hi, I've tried to get in contact with you everywhere but you never answer me so I will just text you this and if you see this then you do and then you know.

That text that were sent to you with all that horrible and disgusting stuff was not from me. I didn't sent that. I lost my phone and it was unlocked so a fan had found it and wrote that to you. When I got my phone back and saw what she had sent I panicked. I didn't know what to do. And you were so mad at me so you wouldn't listen and hear me out and you had all right to be mad because the stuff she sent was not okay. It was horrible and I'm so ashamed. But I would never ever do that to someone. I would never walk out on someone like that. Specially not you. Lina, the chemistry we have is nothing I've ever experienced before. Ever!
You and I are meant to be. I would never use a woman the way the fan wrote. That is not me. When Alyssa found out about the text she yelled and screamed at me for an hour until I could tell her the truth. She knows that I'm not that kind of person and we're taken so off guard that she didn't know where to go or what to do. I'm so sorry for losing my phone and letting that happen. I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me. It's you and I. It has been you and I since the day we met. I've liked you since day one. It's you and I. Please forgive me and come back with me on tour so I can hug you and kiss you. It's you and I forever. Please come back and I will make everything alright. It can be you and I. I will treat you like a princess because you deserve to be treated the best way there is. You and I are end game. I can feel it in my bones. It's you and I against the rest of the world. Just you and I. No one else. I have my eyes on you. You and your beautiful smile and your beautiful eyes. They are the only one I'm seeing. Please come back.

Lina:

Shawn, I'm dating someone
This is very nice to hear and I forgive you I do. I'm so sorry for not hearing you out before but I'm dating someone and I'm going to continue dating him

Shawn:

Who?
Who are you dating?
Is it Matthew?
Justin?

Lina:

Shawn please

Shawn:

Just tell me

Lina:

Brooklyn Beckham

read