039

SHAWN'S POV

"You are just going to talk to her." Connor said.

"I don't want to scare her away." I said nervously.

"You are not that scary bro." He chuckled.

"So did she watch the show?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. You have to ask her." He said. I nervously tapped my foot on the floor. Inpatiently waiting for her to open the door.

"She is here." Connor said looking up from his phone. I looked up at him with nervous and anxious eyes.

"You got this Shawn. It's going to be okay. I will leave and let her in okay." He said and I nodded. Connor left and I dragged my fingers trough my hair. She'd agreed to meet up with me after the show and talk things trough. I don't know what to say or do. The door opened and I turned around and saw that beautiful face. Her blond curls was perfectly divided on her shoulders. She was wearing striped pants and a red Coca-Cola T-shirt.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." She said and smiled slightly. We both were like frozen. We just stared in each other's eyes and didn't move.

"I'm sorry." I finally said.

"I feel embarrassed, awful and I feel like a dick about what happened." I added.

"It's okay. I forgive you." She said and I smiled slightly but she was still holding a straight serious face. Suddenly I saw a tear run down her left cheek. The lonely tear got company from a few more until she was completely sobbing in front of me. I walked over to her and hugged her tightly from the side. She grabbed my arm and I kissed the side of her head.

"Shh, it's okay." I comforted her. I turned her around and she put her arms around my waist. I felt my shirt getting wet from her tears. I put my chin on top of her head and just let her cry.

After five minutes her crying slowed down and her breathing went back to normal. We sat down on the couch. I was still holding her. She laid her bed in my lap and I fiddled with her hair.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked and she shook her head but then started telling me about how her relationship with Brooklyn turned out to be a public stunt without her knowing it until towards the end of it. How her family disapproved of him but in media they were all positive and happy about her relationship. When she was finished she turned her head and looked up at me.

"It's over." She said and I looked at her with a questioning look.

"With Brooklyn. It's over." She said and we locked eyes. She sat up and straddled me. She put her hands on my jaw and pressed her lips softly against mine. I put my arms around her waist and pressed her harder against me. She broke the kiss and smiled softly.

"It's you and I Mendes. It always have been." She said and I smiled big and kissed her passionately. Finally I could call her mine.