Chapter One: An Unexpected Field Trip Activity

If you asked the Stark kids 'what do you think would happen when coming home from your field trip?' they would say 'Mari gets a huge bump on her face because she falls asleep and hits her head on the window.'

Never in a million years would they say 'oh a giant donut shaped spaceship will come with huge ugly looking monsters.' And that's exactly what happens.

When Peter's Spidey Senses go off he looks at his sisters who are sitting together at the back of the bus. His youngest sister, Ned, was looking out the bus with her earphones in. His other youngest sister, Mari, is leaning against Ned fully asleep.

He looks out the window and, yep. There it is. A huge donut shaped spaceship. He leans forward and hits Ned awake.

"Hey, I need a distraction." Peter says to his friend.

When Ned saw the spaceship his eyes went huge. "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" He shouted and everyone in the bus went chaos mode.

Ned Stark-Rogers was snapped out of her daydream she shook her sister Mari awake.

"What the hell. I was sleeping." Mari says in a groggy tone.

"Look!" Ned says, point to the giant spaceship.

"Well, that's not good." Mari says. Her eyes land on the open bus window. "Peter's gone." She said to her sister. "Why are we always the ones sitting at home or staying away?! I can help!" She crossed her arms and kicked the chair in front of her.

"Come on." Ned slings her backpack over her shoulder. Mari does the same and the follow the herd of students to the back of the bus.

"Look! There's Spiderman!" One of the kids shout.

"Are we supposed to stay in here until we reach a bus stop?" Ned asks.

"Unless we jump out the windows." Mari suggested.

"Do I LOOK like I can jump out a WINDOW?!" Ned said sharply.

"Fine! We're gonna wait till the next stop." Mari sighed. She sat back on the chair and propped her feet in the top of the chair in front.

Ned sighed, looking out the window. She could blurs of red and gold which indicated that his dad was fighting. She closed her eyes and prayed to every deity that was listening that her father and brother would be okay.

When the bus stopped, the two Stark-Roger kids ran out the bus and ran back to where the fight was. Though, two seconds in they were both tired.

"Lets-" Ned was cut off be her own wheeze. "Lets just walk."

"I agree." Mari said, fallen onto the floor.

"C'mon." Ned brought her hand out to Mari which she accepted and pulled herself up.

Unlike the crowd, who were running away from the fight, the Stark-Roger kids were walking into the fight. It took them a while but they finally reached the street that was a mess. They all guessed that's where the fight was. There were holes in the walls of the buildings, cars thrown around, lamp posts bent.

"Where is everyone?" Ned asks, looking around.

"Watch out!" Mari says right as a car flys past them.

"Okay so they're around." Ned says. She looks around a bit and nudges Mari. "Um, isn't that dad's boyfriend?" She gestured to man being brought up to the spaceship.

"Isn't that Peter?!" Mari says. "C'mon." She grabs Ned's hands and they run towards the beam to check it out. Their body was tired but their mind was telling it to suck it up and go check it out.