Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Aspyn

I watched him closely. As I had been for awhile now. There was something different and I just couldn't put my finger on it. I was in his arms right now. Listening to his heartbeat. I had listened to it for the last nine years. Even it sounded different to me. As if it was beating for someone else now. He stretched and opened those green eyes and they landed right on me.

"I've been waking up to this site for years now. It never gets old." He said, leaning down to kiss me.

I tilted my head up a bit to allow it. His full luscious lips encapsulated mine as he pulled me into him. Gosh, he could still make me melt after all of these years. Just the thought of anything changing between us was enough to send a pain through my heart. I knew that he was a catch. Everyone in our town knew this.

His caramel complexion played nicely off of those green of his eyes. His lashes were long and he kept his hair cut low. But the waves in his head were enough to make you seasick. He had a goatee that he kept neatly trimmed. His body was enough to keep a girl wet. Six foot two and a solid two hundred pounds of muscle.

He ate proteins and worked out religiously. It kept his muscles sculpted and I loved the feeling as my hands glided over the ripples of his stomach. The good morning kiss had now turned into one with more fire and passion. His hands were running up and down my body and I welcomed it.

He rolled me from my side onto my back and climbed on top of me. Never breaking the kiss that was keeping us in tune with one another.

"Your're going to be late." I whispered into his lips as they massaged mine.

"Good thing I'm the boss." He said back as he used his knee to open my legs.

I could feel his manhood pressing against my center and it only made me yearn for him more. I opened my legs and brought them up, bending them and giving him complete access to what we had promised before God belonged to him and him alone. He started to kiss my neck and then took my earlobe into his mouth as he pushed himself into me.

"Unnnnn..." I moaned. He reacted by giving me more inches.

"You feel like heaven first thing this morning..." he whispered into my ear as he began to move his hips against mine.

His face was back towards the ceiling as he moaned with me. I took his face in my hands and brought it back down to me so that I could feel his lips as he toured mine. Our lips locked together and we only released each other long enough to make it known that we were satisfying the other. He moved until his snake came into contact with my sensitive spot. I reached over my head and grabbed onto the headboard as my head fell to the side.

I could not stop the noises that were coming from deep within me as he worked on giving me the orgasm that only he could bring on. He knew what he was doing. That's for damn sure. I began to move my hips so that they danced in perfect step with him. Causing him to cuss out loud.

"Shit, girl. Come on baby. Don't hold back. Give me what I want." He said in his baritone voice. How could I deny him? Just then, I began to gush my love river all over him. This caused a chain reaction and he let loose the nut that he had no doubt been holding onto until I was satisfied.

He leaned down from his hands onto his elbows and whispered in my ear.

"You're nasty. You know that?" he teased.

"Who me?" I asked playfully.

"Yes. You. All I wanted to do was wake up and get ready for work. But you laying here, no panties on and a shirt that barely covers that phatty. What's a man supposed to do?" he asked.