Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Victoria (Vicki)

"Really. I thought we talked about that." I said to Mikai when he came back in the house.

I was standing in the foyer. I didn't want to have this conversation in front of Asa. She didn't need to hear us arguing.

"Yes, we did. And I told you that she's my wife. How am I supposed to not kiss her goodbye?" he asked me. Grabbing me by my arms and bringing me closer to him. I shook him off and backed up. He could talk his way out of it if I allowed him to. And I always did. But not this time.

"You didn't talk to her about it yet, did you?" I asked him.

"It's a hard thing to bring up. I would have to get her on board with it. Then on board with it being with you. That's not going to be easy. Also, I don't know if you are ready for it. You say you want it. But you get jealous when I kiss her goodbye."

"Yes, because she doesn't know. Once she knows, no one will have to hide. There won't be any reason for anyone to be jealous." I answered as I walked by him into the kitchen to make his Beef bacon, egg and cheese bagel for his breakfast.

He came in and tucked his arms around me as I beat the eggs and kissed my neck.

"I'll talk to her about it tonight. I promise." He whispered.

"I'm serious, Kai. Don't let me down. You know how I feel about you. About all of you. I love you guys and I want this to work. I know you do too."

"Yes. I do. Tonight. I promise. Do you mind taking Asa home with you?" he asked me.

Even though it wasn't allowed by the company I worked for, sometimes I would take Asa with me to my house and she would play with my girls. They were all around the same age and they loved each other. They have also allowed my girls to spend the night here with Asa. The girls both understand that Asa can't do everything that they can. Even then, they still have a ball. They play, help her with her sight words that the speech therapist gives her and watch movies. I am also allowed to give her mashed potatoes and ice cream when she is with us.

"Yes. You know I will." I told him as I made the bagel sandwich and cut it in half.

He kissed me on my lips, slapped my little booty and sat at the table to eat. I went and checked on Asa. She would always take a nap after her morning meds and she was resting. I went back in the kitchen. He held up part of the sandwich and I took a bite before going to work on cleaning up the dishes and the kitchen.

"I love watching you take care of the house." He said.

"I bet you do. You get a nurse and a maid all in one." I teased him.

"That's right. I get something else too." He said as he came over and kissed me again.

"Well, you not getting anymore of that until you talk to her." I said, pushing my hand against his rock hard chest and barely moving him away.

"Oh, I'm on punishment now?" He asked.

"Call it what you want. You don't get anywhere near this cat until you at least bring it up to her. I'm serious." I told him. Putting my foot down.

"Okay, okay. I understand. I haven't been right. I should have talked to her months ago. Tonight. I promise. He said. "Alright. I'm leaving. Do you need anything?" he asked.

"I'm good." I sang.

"Okay. I put your rent in your pocketbook and some extra for your bills and you and the girls." He told me.

"Thanks babe." I told him. He kissed me again, this time I stepped into him to make sure there was no room between us as I kissed him back. He pulled back and looked at me.

"You're a tease." He accused.

"Pardon, Muay?" I asked, as if I didn't know what he was referring to.

"You gonna kiss me like that and then say that I can't have any."

"That's right. I would think you had your fill of coffee of this morning. And, no, not until everything is right. Now you better go. You don't want to miss the ten o' clock shipment out of the store." I teased him with a wink and another kiss.

"Tonight. I promise." He called back as he headed into Asa's room to kiss her and then out the door.