Crush- chapter 1

First I need to tell you who everyone is.

Hueningkai

Age: 17

Has crush on Alison, friends with Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Yeonjun.

Shy.

Alison

Age:16

Bullies Y/n, popular, secretly dating a boy from another school.

Y/n

Age:16

Gets bullied by Alison, has crush on HueningKai, friends with Bts and Blackpink, older sister is jisoo, has a pet cat, lives with Jisso.
Really shy around boys, except Bts.

Ok let's start.

Y/n POV
I open my eyes and hear Jisoo talking with her boyfriend Jin. I get up and go to the living room. I see both of them kissing "AHHHH mY eYeSSsSss!!!" I scream while covering my eyes. "oh sorry Y/n." She says softly. I slowly uncover my eyes. "U-um lipstick is smeared on your lips" I say to Jin and Jisoo. I grab some paper towels and give I to them. "Ima go get ready." I say as I leave.

Hueningkai POV
I wake up to the sound of  my alarm. I go to the bathroom and get ready.

Time skip.

I walk in the school and see Alison. She looks so beautiful! I turn to my locker and get my books, I look next to me and see a girl getting her books. She closed her locker and looks at me for 1 second and runs away. Wow... her eyes are beautiful.

Y/n POV
I quickly grab my stuff from my locker and then I turn and look up to see Hueningkai staring at me. I look at him for 1 second and run away blushing. "Oh mY GoD hE wAs FrEAkInG lOokInG aT mE!!" I whisper to myself. I see Alison walk to me "Hey little bitch" she says to me. "Helloo?? Are you deaf?" She says annoyed. "I need you to stay away from Jungkook" she say looking at my eyes like she is gonna kill me "b-but he is l-like my b-brother, I see him every d-day..." I say sounding really nervous. "Well I need you to stop seeing him, Jungkookie is mine so back off" Alison says raising her hand up to slap me. I dodge her and her hand hits the wall where I was standing. "Owww!!! Get back here little bitch!!!!" She says as she chases me. I trip and she kicks me. Alison punches me and kicks me "p-p-please s-stop..." I say sounding weak. "That's what you get for making hit the wall!" She says as she continues kicking me.

I cry as she continues kicking and punching me, Jungkook then runs to me and pushes Alison away. Jungkook hugs me and strokes my hair "Are you okay Y/n!?" He says in a worried tone. I felt dizzy and everything went black.

Jungkook POV
I went to her school to visit her before I go back to the dorm with the members. I walk in and see her and a girl. Y/n was getting kicked and punched by a girl. Y/n's lip was bleeding and she had bruises on her. I quickly run to her and push the girl away. "Y/n are you okay?!" I say. She closes her eyes I get nervous and lightly slap her cheeks to wake her up. She doesn't move. I pick her up bridal style and take her to the dorm.

Time skip

I lay her down on my bed and cover her with my favorite blanket. I stroke her hair and give her a kiss on her forehead, I get up and leave the room.

Hueningkai POV
I was watching the girl talk to Alison. Alison was about to slap her until she dodged her. She looked mad and chased the girl. I continued to walk to my class. I stopped when I saw Alison kicking and punching the girl. She looked weak. I was about to turn to her when a guy ran to her and took her.

I was shocked that Alison did that. "Wow I never thought she would bully someone... I always saw her smiling with her friends." I whispered to myself in disbelief. I hope that girl is okay. She had bruises on her, and her lip was bleeding! I went to my class.

Time skip

I can't get that girl off my mind. I really hope she is okay, I wonder what her name is.

5 weeks later

I was walking to my class when I saw Y/n come to me with a note "what is this?" I ask her "u-um p-please read it and u-m t-text me when you're done reading it..." she says looking down.
"O-oh okay." I say softly.

Y/n POV
I think it's time to confess...

To be continued...

This sucks but I hope you like it.