Revenge-Chapter 4

Hueningkai sat on the bean bag while me and Yarely sat on the floor. "Sooooo uhm..." Yarely said fidgeting "Do you like the gifts?" I asked her. Her eyes lit up "YES!!!" She squealed. I look at Kai and he's scrolling through his phone. "Y/n do you have a boyfriend yet??" I gave her a death glare "I'm guessing you don't"

"She'll be mine soon though" My eyes widen and I look at Kai. "I'm gonna rip that smirk off your face!" I say. He looks at me shocked "I didn't know you could be that scary" he said pouting "I did! She's scary but short :3" I look at her. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Hueningkai starts laughing "I'm gonna murder you Yarely" I stare at her.

"Okay shortie >:)" I stand up and grab a pillow and throw it at Yarely. Kai starts laughing harder. "That's what you get vOlCAnO aSH" "pat pat" she says. I start getting out of the tree house. I run into the house.

Hueningkai POV
"I wonder what she's doing in there" Yarely layed on the floor and shrugged her shoulders.
30 seconds later
"HEY GUYS LOOK HERE" I heard a yell outside. I look out and I see Y/n with a water gun "no no no please I'm sorry for laughing!!" I plead "too late"  she shoots and the water hits me then she shoots yarely with water. "AHHHHH" I cover my ears so I wouldn't hear Yarelys screams. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA MY REVENGE HAS WORKED!!!" Y/n starts laughing like a pshyco.

Y/n climbs up the tree house and hands us towels. "Sorry but I needed revenge" I pout and look down "sorry I laughed..." she looks at me with guilty eyes "it's fine I'm sorry that I got you two wet" I held her hands and played with them. "YOu tWo aRe sO cUTe ToGetHer!!! I shIP!!!!!" Yarely starts squealing. We both start to blush. I got a notifaction.

Yeonjun: I'm cuter than you and you know that.
Yeonjun: hurry up and come home I'm lonely and need company
Yeonjun: pls T-T
Yeonjun: okay ingnore me T-T
Kai: srry I didn't answer I got attacked
Yeonjun: WDYM YOU GOT ATTACKED!
Kai: Y/n had her water gun and got me and her friend wet
Yeonjun: HAHAHAHA SUCKS FOR YOU!!!!
Kai: meanie :(
Yeonjun: >:)
Kai: I'm gonna come home now P.S. I know you cuter than me
Yeonjun: yeah you should know that and ok

"I gotta head home now cya at school Y/n" I get up and leave.

Y/n POV
"You guys are cUte TogEtHEr!!!!"
Yarely squealed for he third time. I sit on the bean bag and play on my phone. "Uhm Y/n do you know what he meant by 'she's gonna be mine soon'?"  I look at her "hmm I don't know." I look back at my phone "can I spend the night with you?" I look at yarely with happy eyes and nod quickly "yaY"

Hello 

U

Better

Like

This

Chapter

:)

Ok bye