Cousin- Chapter 6

I've been a bit busy lately but I will find a way to make new chapters anyways Ima get started

Y/n POV
;-; I'm the first one to wake up and I'm bored... I go on YT and fangirl over Renjun (I swear freaking Renjun bias wrecked me in Boom) I watch more MVs and fangirl more. "GOoD mOrnIng!!!" I hear Yeonjun say while stretching "hi" I say "wat u watching?" Yeonjun asks "music videos..." I say quietly "oh noice"

5 mins later

Author POV
Yarely opens her eyes and looks around the room looking for her friend. She sees her with Yeonjun both sitting in a corner watching videos on her phone. "Hiiiii" Yarely says with her usual high pitched voice "Good morning Yar". "Where is Kai I haven't seen him?" Yeonjun suddenly asks looking around the room for his friend, "hmmm idk I didn't see him when I woke up." Yeonjun goes on his phone and texts Hueningkai

Yeonjun POV
I take out my phone and text Hueningkai

                                Kaiii

Me: boi where u at?

Kaiii: I'm at the house wat do u want?

Me: oh Y u lev?

                                          Kaiii: bcuz Soobin wanted company

Me: ㅠㅠ how dare you leave me!!

                                          Kaiii: srry i gtg I need to finish my homework

Me: 😒

I get off my phone and hug Y/n "hE LeFt Me fOr sOoBin" I say.  while fake sobbing "oh sucks to be you" Y/n says and runs out the room.

Y/n POV
"HIIIIII JISOO!!!" She yells "Shh I'm sleeping" Jisoo says while covering her head with her blanket "siSs plSsS hElp Me cOoK bReaKfAsT!" Y/n whines like a 5 year old "FinE!" Jisoo gets out of her bed and stomps out her room.
20 mins later
Yeonjun,Yarely, Jisoo and Y/n all sat and ate pancakes except that Yarely was the only one that ate waffles.

Hueningkai POV
Beomgyu and I were walking to the cafe and I suddenly bumped into someone "o-oh Uhm h-hi Yeonjun" I said in fear "you really finished your homework fast!" Yeonjun says sarcastically "What homework? Kai ne-" I quickly cover his mouth "U-Uhhh we're gonna finish my homework here! What are doing here?" I ask avoiding the homework convo. "Oh I'm waiting for Y/n to get here, she wanted to introduce me to her cousin" Yeonjun says "oh really? Well we should go now we're gonna finish homework"

Y/n POV
"He's not my boyfriend he is just a friend of mine!" I say "hmmmm I don't believe you" my cousin says "let's just go I want you to meet him, he is very nice and funny" I drag him out the door "ok fine"

10 minutes later
"Yeonjun! I'm here" I yell "oh hey Y/n is he your cousin?" Yeonjun asks "yes this is my cousin Johnny" I say while patting my cousin's back "if you date her and you break her heart I will crush you in to pieces" Johnny says holding up his fist "I don't like her like that tho..." Yeonjun says "oh well great!" Johnny says with a smile "Uhm let's go somewhere I don't want to stand here all day" i say holding both Yeonjun and Johnny's wrist and dragging them somewhere with me.

To be continued....