Yes or no? Chapter 2

I was laying in my bed getting ready to sleep until I got a message. "It's kai!" I say happily as I click to see his message. I had a smile on my face but when I saw the message my smile faded...

Kai💖: No. I'm sorry but i don't feel the same way, I hope we can still be friends?

Me: Oh it's okay. You don't have to feel the same way, and ofc we can still be friends!

Kai: okay see you tomorrow. 🤗😴😴 gn!

Me: gn 🙃😴

I turn off my phone and I feel tears form in my eyes. "I knew it. He likes Alison." I say crying. I knew he liked Alison because I always caught him staring at her. I don't know what he sees in her, she is rude and a brat! She's been bullying me before Kai moved to the school.

I guess it's okay... if he likes her then I guess I will have to accept it.

Next day

"Hi..." I look next to me and see Hueningkai "hi." I say emotionless. I grab my books and go to class. Alison comes to me and slaps me "you little whore!" She yells "I saw you with Jimin and kissing Jungkook behind his back!" She lies. I look at her in disbelief. Everyone gasps even Hueningkai. "No this isn't true!!! I never even went with Jimin and Jungkook!" I yell sounding mad "YOU'RE A LIAR I SAW YOU WITH THEM AT THE PARK YESTERDAY!" She yells at me as she pushes me hard, I fall back and hit my head on the floor. Everyone starts laughing, I start to cry while everyone was laughing and taking pictures of me.

I look at Hueningkai. He was looking at me disgusted, he shakes his head and walks away. I cry harder. I get up and run home.

Time skip

I open the door and run to my room. I hear a knock on my door "GO AWAY" I yell. The door opens showing a concerned Jisoo "what happen my baby?" She says as she goes to me and hugs me tight. "Nothing..." I say "tell me the truth Y/n" she says "okay fine. Alison told everyone I was with Jimin and kissed Jungkook behind his back." I say with tears in my eyes again. "That
brat!" Jisoo says really mad.

Time skip

Hueningkai POV
I was shocked to hear that Y/n was with Jimin and kissed Jungkook behind his back. I feel like it's a lie but Y/n has a bunch of guy friends so it might be true. I decided to go to her house and ask if it was the truth.

At Y/n's house

I knock on the door and wait. I hear laughing through the door, I'm guessing she's okay. I knock again and the door opens revealing a pretty woman "u-um is Y/n here?" I ask "yeah she's here, Y/n is in the kitchen" the woman says "okay thanks". I walk in and see Y/n on her phone with a smile on her face. Her smile fades when she sees me. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the others, believing what Alison said was true?" She says coldly "I wanted to ask if what Alison said was true..." I said looking down. "OF COURSE ITS NOT TRUE IDIOT" the woman yells and turns me to face her "that girl tells nothing but lies" she says with rage "o-oh..." I say afraid "u-um would you like some c-cake?" Y/n asks softly " yeah sure!"

Time skip

Y/n POV
I was laying on the floor while Hueningkai was sitting on my bed playing on his phone. "Do you have a crush on Alison" I ask looking him emotionless "what?" Hueningkai says not looking at me "I said do you like Alison" I said sounding annoyed "yeah... i do" he says quietly "why?" I ask "idk I just fell for her" he says shrugging his shoulders "oh." I reply quietly. I get up and go to my desk where my my computer is.

Time skip

Click click

Click

CLICK

ClIcK

CLIcK

"PLEASE STOP CLICKING!" Hueningkai yells. "Well sorry but that's what I have to do to level up." I reply almost yelling back "what are you even playing?" He says annoyed "zombie rush." I say quietly "why do you have to click so much?!" He asks mad "I have to shoot how else am I gonna kill the Zombies?!" I say. He sighs and lays down. He covers himself with your blanket. You hear soft breathing and you turn around to see Hueningkai sleeping peacefully on your bed. "Oh gosh... what am I gonna do now?! Jisoo's gonna think you're my boyfriend! Where am I gonna sleep" I say panicking a bit. I walk out and get ready for bed.

Time skip

I walk in with a sleeping bag and a pillow. I hear mumbling coming from Kai "come sleep with me" he says in a husky voice. "N-no I'll just sleep here"  I say nervously. Hueningkai grabs my wrist and pulls me in the bed with him. His hand goes on my waist and pulls me closer to him. I feel my cheeks get hot. I feel my eyes get heavy and I then fall asleep

Srry for the long chapter, I was finishing this when I wasn't home. I usually finish chapters when I get bored and I'm not home so yeah... I hope you like it.