The Prey Attracts The Predators Chapter 29

"Makeda, honestly what were you thinking!? Out and about in the rain like that.." Yuki continues to scold the woman on her bed as she dried the her curls with a towel. Yuki found the black woman trudging down the day class halls. "What if you caught a cold! Those always are the worst-"

"Yuki.."

Yuki pauses her movements at Makedas strained voice. What a voice.. In all her years, Yuki never heard her so tired and defeated. "You.. confessed to him earlier.." Makeda noticed that she was silent for a bit. She looked up to Yuki gazing out the window at the cloudy sky.

"You know Makeda.."

Yuki said, sitting next to her suddenly. Makeda eyes widen at Yukis relaxed expression. Is she not angry? Why does she not yell at her? Curse her name? Makeda just feels awful that this whole situation is getting worse. "I love him.. I do. But I feel as though... I'm fine with this outcome. It will take me a while to heal this broken heart but..." Yuki put on a small smile as she caresses Makedas cheek. "I just... can't seem to have any negative feelings from this. As long as Kaname Senpai is happy. As long as you're happy, sis, then I'm alright with it." Yuki jumped at Makedas groan as she ruffles her hair. "No.. NO!! Why?! I just.. don't understand. What does this all mean? Why can't I understand something so simple!?" Makeda yelled. She feels her hands being grabbed gently.  "Listen Makeda. These feelings is actually much harder for anyone to understand.. Love, I mean. For now, you should ask yourself: What do you want to do?" Makeda looks to Yuki, her muscles relaxing.

'What.. Do what I want to do?'

~~~~~

A sigh was sounded through the corridor of the darkened room. A vampire continued to twirl the wine glass in his hand before he took a sip. He sits down on a chair shaped of a throne, running his hand through his unfamiliar hair. He then picks up a hand held mirror and looks into it, eyes suddenly filled with longing and lust as the face of his bastard son stares back. His son feels it too. It won't be long.. It won't be long before his strength returns and he can release himself of this body. He moans softly as he sets down the wine glass and grasp his cock through his trousers, the image of her invading his mind and senses. 

'Makeda..' 

Ahh, sexy Makeda..

An African goddess that was sent down to earth to plague the minds and bodies of the creatures of the night; Including himself. Chocolate colored skin, supple breast, delicious blood and thick thighs that he itches to claim for his own. He cant take another day without her. He can't wait to feel her in his arms, to kiss those plump lips. He rubs himself harder at the thought of her face filled with ecstasy as he takes her as his alone. Kissing, sucking and licking up and down her naked body. Thrusting rapidly into her as she screams his name in pleasure. The image only makes him lick his lips in anticipation. His hand reaching to release himself, wishing for her to do so. 'Soon, My Makeda.. Soon!!' 

"My Lord, Rido.." 

His red and blue eye opens and looks to the lesser vampire approaching him from the entrance of the room with irritation. "What? This better be sufficient.." The underling bowed quickly to avoid eye contact. "I apologize for the interruption, but... It is ready." Rido leans back into his throne, a grin spreads further and further on his face as he continues to think of her. 

"Excellent.."

Thanks For Reading!

Thanks For Reading!