The Prey Attracts The Predators Chapter 30

The brown haired pureblood continues down the stairs after the guards let him pass. He grabs the iron door handle and pulls it open with ease, entering the dark chamber. The only light is from the enchanted circle on the floor that is keeping the vampire hunter in place. He looks to the silver haired man huffing and snarling on the floor. He kneels down to his level, unfazed as the man tried to attack, sharp nailed hands reaching for his head. Struggling against the chains from the spell that was summoned, he bared his fangs. "How dare you.." Kaname speaks in disgust as the other growls in malice. "The fact that you even had the nerve to be even near her. You even tasted her blood so casually..!" He roughly grabs his hair, pulling him to face him. "Yet here I am, envious. Wasting my time on you, Zero. Only to bring my love's smile back on her face." He leans in and whisper in his ear with venom. "After this, I expect you to stay away from Makeda. You do not touch her, so as much look at her!" He didn't flinch at a aggressive push from Zero. His face twisted in pain but purple eyes filled with fire.

"Never... Fuck you.!!"

Both stared each other down, the only sound was Zeros ragged breathing. Kaname raised his hand to his mouth, biting into the palm. Zeros body froze, eyes fixated on the blood that was oozing down from the wound. "I will shove this down your throat if you resist." Zero whips his head away as Kaname goes to him.

"Drink. So that my Queen can smile again."

~~~~

Makeda sat down outside in the school garden. Eyes fixated on the soft, purple color of lavender. What.. does she want to do? Yukis words echo through her thoughts. Why she wants nothing more for things to go back the way they used to be. Back when everyone was together. Back when her heart wasn't this heavy and confused. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't understand these feeling completely. Makeda could read about it all day, but still cant understand why her heart flutters when she is touched by certain people she knows and loves. Why her body responds so nicely with their touches and kiss. "What.. Do I want.."

She jumps at a sudden rushed feeling coming to her. Moving swiftly, she jumps to the side before being crushed by a familiar blondes bear hug. "Aaaww! Missed again! Why wont you let me hug you!?" Makeda tried to hide a smile at Aido's pout. "I'm sorry! Force of habit! What are you doing here? Class will start soon." He stood straight and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Class this, Class that! Don't you ever relax Makeda?" He moves closer to her. "Don't you ever take a break? I can tell from the look in your eyes that a lot is going on huh? Why not spend time with me?" She looked away from him for a brief moment. "Nothing gets past you. I don't want you to get in trouble, so hurry on-" 

"NO."

Makeda shivered as the temperature around her began to drop

Makeda shivered as the temperature around her began to drop. She looks at Aido's serious expression. She never knew and seen such a face. Before she could take a step back, her wrist was grabbed. "I'm sick of you treating me like a child.. Why don't you ever look my way, huh? Am I too childish for you?" Makeda was pushed against the night class wall, Aidos leg goes in between hers. "You don't think I'm enough? Why cant you forget everyone else?" Makeda gasp as he leans and licks the shell of her ear. "Aido please..! I don't-" She was interrupted by a chuckle. "Oh you do know. Don't act all shy and innocent. I know you've been touched and kissed on." Aido's eyes gleam a bloody red as he rubs his leg on her spot between her thighs. "Its my turn, so just let go. I can make you feel so good. So much, you won't have to worry about anything or anyone." Makeda bit her lip and gave a glare. "AIDO. This is the only warning: let me go." His eyes narrow to a glare, pushing her harder against the wall causing her to wince. "NO!! Its not fair.. Why can they touch you, hold you, kiss you but I CAN'T!? Why wont you let ME instead of them!?!" His hands slide off of her and he takes a step back. Makeda notices his fist clenched and blond hair covering his eyes as he looks away. "Aido.." "I've always.." Makeda was taken aback as he looks to her with solemn eyes. "I always get what I want.. women, clothes.. But YOU?" He let's out a breathless laugh. "You're untouchable. Is it because your strong? Or naive??" Makeda runs her hands through her hair, shutting her eyes to keep frustrating tears away. "I.. Aido please, I dont want to hurt others anymore!" She feels a hand caress the side of her cheek, a cool kiss on her forehead. "Darling.. I dont think you can escape. You're like a drug, a sirens call to vampires." Her eyes widen at a familiar pattern. 'Attraction to vampires? Maybe Chairman might know-!' Makedas thoughts were interrupted by arms wrapping around her waist. Ice forming around her ankles as he lifts her chin. Aido mouth opens as fangs glow in the moonlight, giving her the chills. "That's why I wont give up! I'll make you love ONLY me, by force if I have to." Makeda struggles and pushes his shoulders, biting her lip as she feels him suck on her neck. His hand slides down to massage her rear. "Aido! No.. NO!!"

"What the hell is going on?"

They both turned to the voice filled with anger coming down the brick path. Ice that was formed quickly melted away from Makedas ankles due to increased heat. Burning orange eyes glare at Aido as Makeda breathes a gasp at dancing flames.

"Kain!"

Thanks for Reading!